A Step by Step Guide?

Cani

Can anybody recommend a good step by step program for learning the Tarot? I'm a total beginner.

I wanted to do BiddyTarot.com's online coures but it isn't accepting new members.

I'd be interested to learn from somebody who also has experience in Astrology, Numberology, and Qabalah, as well as Tarot.

Thanks.

happyfish

Hi Cani!

Which Biddy Tarot course are you referring to? I know she has a 'Tarot Foundations' ebook you might like. I haven't personally used it, but I am a big fan of Biddy Tarot so I'd guess it's good.

Another excellent (and free) introductory course is Joan Bunnings': http://learntarot.com/.

biddy9

Hi Cani,

It's Brigit, from Biddy Tarot. I'm thrilled that you're interested in learning Tarot with me. I do have a new Tarot course coming up in March that I think would be perfect for you.

I'm not sure I can directly share the links here (it may be deemed as direct advertising) but if you sign up to receive my free eBook on my website (on the card meaning pages) or if you're signed up for my weekly newsletter, you'll get a note very soon when the course opens for enrolment (on Jan 30).

Hope this helps,
Brigit