RW deck without numbers or words

santasser

I've decided to work out the copyright issue instead of fret over it.

rylla

I've decided to work out the copyright issue instead of fret over it.

It really should be a public domain all around the world by now (OK, that doesn't help). Sevenstar used RWS images in one of her decks. You could contact her (she is a member here) she might know all about copyright issues. It would be such a pity that your beautiful deck not to get widely enjoyed by the tarot community!

tapestry

Carol Herzer, who is also a member here, uses RWS images in her Illuminated Tarot, so she might be someone you could contact as well....

FLizarraga

Ooooooooooh lovely cards! I wish you luck with this for VERY selfish reasons --I want this deck! I trim all of mine, so I'd rather get it without borders and/or titles.....

MissChiff

I think this would be a marvelous deck!! I don't think you would have a problem getting people to buy it.

truelighth

The cards are wonderful. I like what you did with it. Hope you can work out the copyright stuff.

santasser

I have the copyright issues settled, but the deck is still in the works and It may be a few more months before it'll be available.

thanks to everyone for their continued support.

FLizarraga

I have the copyright issues settled, but the deck is still in the works and It may be a few more months before it'll be available.

Glad to see the copyright thing is done. And don't worry, we'll wait, or at least I will... :)

rylla

Oh, great! Here on AT we are already well trained to wait :) for a good deck once there is hope...!