Vedic astrology-Navamsa

HappySleepyPeanut

She's my client's daughter.
Her details:
10/05/1999
4:55 pm
Barrackpore, India
sorry I couldn't attach the chart.
I was just checking out her lagna and navamsa chart and found it intriguing. Could you look into those two charts and just tell me your opinions? I see... spirituality and extra marital affairs in her chart
Her mother tells me she's a brilliant student but is a troubled teen... yeah, anyone can see conflicts with her father in her chart...
Guys could you just tell me what you think, especially the navamsa chart? Opinions and ideas please?
Thanks in advance!

CosmicBeing

is she born May 10th
or
October 10th?

HappySleepyPeanut

10 May

Minderwiz

She's my client's daughter.
Her details:
10/05/1999
4:55 pm
Barrackpore, India
sorry I couldn't attach the chart.
I was just checking out her lagna and navamsa chart and found it intriguing. Could you look into those two charts and just tell me your opinions? I see... spirituality and extra marital affairs in her chart
Her mother tells me she's a brilliant student but is a troubled teen... yeah, anyone can see conflicts with her father in her chart...
Guys could you just tell me what you think, especially the navamsa chart? Opinions and ideas please?
Thanks in advance!

is she born May 10th
or
October 10th?

I hope CosmicBeing knows a lot about Vedic Astrology because I don't. So whilst I have software to calculate I'm not going to comment beyond wishing CosmicBeing good luck.

CosmicBeing

Just took a small peak...I can't really look too much right now.
She has Mars in her ascendant for her Rasi chart. This can indicate someone who is seen as a "trouble" maker.

Mars is in Libra (my software says that)...Libra is also the original ruler of 7th house...relationships, laws, other people, business partners, etc.

So very well could explain why she is a trouble maker. She may defy the rules that are set up by other. She may even be good as a lawyer or someone in law one day because she is willing to go against the rules to create change (possibly)

Mars is also the ruler of her 7th house in the rasi chart and it sits in lagna (1st house). This could very well make her very sexually drawn to men...maybe even draw her toward the bad boys. The abrasive types of men (I'm assuming she is heterosexual).

Navamsa charts show both the strength of the planets in Rasi chart and also shows marriage life. It as well shows what she will become around age 28 - 32 years of age. More so around age 30.

Mars in the Navamsa is retrograde.. this is causing mars energy to be more stronger. So this can indicate that she either has a forceful nature or it can go all wrong because Mars energy is now closer to the earth at her birth thus making it's effects stronger in her life. (At least that is a theory of some vedic astrologers other vedic astrolgers sometimes ignore the retrograde planets because they feel it doesn't mean much. Planets moving backwards from our perspective is just an illusion. So could always say the planet has a form of illusion with it or is going against it's natural nature. I usually take retrograde planets for face value and just see it's effect as stronger on the person. - at this point in my studies-)

I don't see any form of multiple nature when it comes to her relationships. Saturn sits in 7th house of Navamsa.
Saturn rules 1st & 2nd house.

Saturn sits in 7th house of rasi. Saturn can indicate that there are delays, hardships, dealing with older people, the government, etc. Then mix it with all of 7th house matters.
Saturn rules 4th and 5th house.

Venus sits in 9th house (rasi) & Venus sits in 12th house (navamsa)...both are houses that deal with long travels and foreigners. Does the family plan on sending her abroad? Does the daughter what to work with foreign people? Does the daughter what to travel or deal with travelers? It could be she meets someone far away.

Shes is Saturn Maha & Antar....whenever the Maha & Antar are of the same planetary periods those are the toughest part of that planetary rulership.
If the daughter is more involved with relationship or getting in trouble with law/government/those who make the rules. Could explain that.

Saturn also transits her 10th house with Mars at the moment (from chandra). Both are connected to the natal 7th house...but Saturn transits can also be difficult.

I'll be back at a different day to give more.. but this is just a small look over and honestly I could still be wrong. But the planetary period she is in might explain why her daughter seems to be a trouble maker.. those are the periods that are the hardest for anyone. Still have nakshatra to look at to understand the nature of these planets.

She be out of Saturn - Saturn time period in november 2018. So she is around 17 years of age now and so she be out of this troubling time around age 19 or 20.

But, she still has Mars in her lagna and well she will always have that strong Mars quality about her.

HappySleepyPeanut

Thanks a lot for your input!
Your views match completely with mine.
I saw spirituality and extra marital affairs very strongly in her chart - maybe you don't know that her nakshatra is Shatabhisha, pada 3.

CosmicBeing

Thanks a lot for your input!
Your views match completely with mine.
I saw spirituality and extra marital affairs very strongly in her chart - maybe you don't know that her nakshatra is Shatabhisha, pada 3.

I think she could be a very spiritual person because her lagna lord is in 9th house.. and 9th house is strongly connected to spirituality.

extra marital affairs... it's a possibility because her 7th house has many planets in it so a lot of 7th house matters in her life and the 7th lord in 1st house.

We than have Mars...I would still have to look more at it. But, There is also the chance that she likes to lead in her relationship.

But, Mars also rules 2nd house... so there is always a chance that her relationships give her resources. In addition it could indicate her early childhood has a strong influence on her.

Mars in 1st house also can increase her chances of accidents in this life time.

You would have to look at a certain divisional chart.

D20 & D27 might be chart to look over.. D20 looks at spiritual pursuits & D27 indicates strength and weaknesses.

But, I would tell her mother "always expect her to be Mars like, but also understand she is in a tough planetary planetary period."

Shatabhisha is ruled by Rahu. Look at where the rahu is placed... looking where the dispositor of the nakshatra will tell you the promise that nakshatra is fulfilling with the planet sitting in it.

My vedic book is packed up... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shatabhisha
I know wikipedia but this page explained the nakshatra pretty good in my opinion.

I think Relationships will play a huge role in her life when it comes to developing her personality/mind

Will she have extra marital affairs?
Saturn sits in 7th house of navamsa. This is delays or restriction (whatever form) in marriage...even marries an older person.

Venus sits in 12th house of the navamsa....12th house is the house of foreign residency, hospitals, jails, asylums, spirituality, bed comforts (sexual enjoyment), loss, expenses & loss of material wealth, investment, monks/spiritual people. She may fall in love with god...and this leads to no marriage (saturn sits in 7th house of rasi...saturn can outright deny something).

I don't think she would have the patterns of a cheater/multiple partner person.

Navamsa shows her marriage, strength of planets, & who she may become around age 30.

HappySleepyPeanut

I agree with you 100%
Relationships play a very,very important role in her life.
Quite an attractive and smart individual, its rather surprising that this teenager has never dated a boy. Her Saturn dasha plus the planet is in her seventh house-maybe that's the reason? Maybe she will have a boyfriend like any other normal young woman.
Also, I just noticed something. Did you see a serious love affair? I am like her mother and so, had asked her. Like I expected, she confirmed my doubts-she has been, and still is, obsessed with someone.
Astrology is so stunningly accurate! This is why I love astrology!
I think that.... she will get married. I dont think marriage shall be denied to her.
I believe.... she will be involved in quite a few relationships in her life-serious ones. Relationships will teach her lessons and they shall form a significant part of her life, so, I believe in spite of having Saturn in 7th, fate shall not let her stay single.
What do you think? What are your opinions on her relationships? What can you see?
Also,I see wealth and,yes,a lot of travel in her charts. Also, a fulfilling sex life... I would love to know your opinions.
I can gradually see the "big" picture....
Maybe she gets married around 30 , a rather dignified husband (sun) . I won't say that her married life will be unhappy, maybe she shall love her husband and all, but it shall not be what she dreamt of.
And then,maybe she goes abroad ( her chart says that,I agree with you, and she too loves the West and wants to work there)
I believe she shall find someone there,in foreign. A real lover who is what her husband is not( Venus in 9 and 12, love abroad and also,plenty of sexual pleasures- not to forget her Mars and interest in men)
I think she will find a love and she shall find it abroad.Maybe she shall be happier with him ...
Anyway,I somehow believe that she will be involved in life changing relationships throughout her life and that she will find real happiness and spirituality after 30 .
I am very eagerly waiting to hear your views....I still have a long way to go in my astrology studies.So much yet to learn!

CosmicBeing

She most likely won't get into the idea of love until 27 or 28.

saturn if I remember correctly rulers her 5th house.
Saturn sits in aries so it's in detriment...it can mean that there are some issues when it comes to relationship and her ideals of love.
She may also not form the right boundaries (debilitates saturn) or her boundaries are somehow skewed.

Sun is exalted in aries.
Sun is considered a malefic... so if he is overpowering it can block people out.
Sun rules her 11th house. 11th house is out social network. So the Man could be in the spot light or it could be something on a negative side where she is the center of attention/'selfish' in the social sphere of her life.

In addition Rahu is in 10th house.. this can indicate that she has to work a lot and this causes separation from home (ketu in 4th) or There is a heavy focus on career and she leaves her home country.

I can't say for sure when it comes to marriage. But Saturn is in 7th house of both rasi and navamsa. In rasi saturn is debilitated and sitting with his enemy Sun. The directional strength between Saturn & sun is neutral.

Mars ruler of 2nd house in 1st.. 2nd house of our values, early childhood, mouth, & resources (savings). 11th house if I remember is gains but in large sums.

So something from her childhood may heavily influence.

Saturn aspects 1st lord/venus in 9th house. I believe Venus doesn't do that amazing in 9th house. Saturn aspects Mars/lagna. Saturn aspects ketu/4th house.

Venus is also 8th house lord... 8th house is house of dark sides, inheritance, other people's money, secret knowledge, esoteric, bankruptcy, criminal, transformation, etc.

Venus (8th lord & lagna) then sit in 9th house.. house of spiritual pilgrimage, travel (but always returning home), fortune, luck, higher learning, philosophy, guru, justice, moral, good karma, father's teaching, etc.

Venus represents love, relationships, females, luxury, jewelry, vehicles, beauty, etc.

She may use love as a way to teach her high knowledge.
Alternatively her father's teaching taught her how to love.
She may even look for love through those who act like her father.

Since she is in Saturn - Saturn dasha... Sun and Mercury gets activated.
Saturn rules 4th & 5th
Sun rules 11th
Mercury rules 9th & 12th.

Saturn-Saturn-Mercury-Moon Starts July 23rd
7th - 1st - 1st - 11th
Other people/relationship/partnership/lawsuits
self
self
social circle, income, friends, older siblings (if she has them)
This might be a time of her relationship affecting her through social circle

Saturn - Saturn - Mercury - Mars starts August 5th
7th - 1st - 1st -7th
Heavy emphasis on herself and relationships.

Whenever you have a maha and antar of the same planet it's going to be a tough period in her care it is going to be through all forms of partnership or legal cases.

Transits----
Ketu in chandra lagna
Rahu in 7th house from chandra lagna.
Once again a time period of learning about herself through relationships.

If we went neo-vedic Neptune as well transits chandra lagna. So there might be illusions and deceit when it comes to her role in relationships. Transit Neptune is obviously with natal moon so...a lot of illusions when it comes to her emotions.

Jupiter transits 7th house with rahu... rahu can be quite obsessive.
(neovedic rahu aspects pluto in 11th house.. pluto is transformation but also obsession)
Jupiter is seen as the planet of husbands and 'significant others'. The male planet for heterosexual females.

Mars/saturn transits 10th house.. house of public images, career, father, etc.

I do think the girl needs to work on how to approach love. Because 5th ruler is debilitated. But in her Navamsa her Saturn is not debilitated (a chart that indicate marriage, strength of planet, & who she will be at age 28/30 years of age).

Saturn-Saturn.. a time to teach her in a tough way how her boundaries are skewed in relationship.
She'll be in saturn dasa until 2034. So there is definitely going to be a huge theme about lawsuits, relationships, business partnership, & relationships.

CosmicBeing

Alternative... Saturn ruler of 5th house in ashwini can mean she'll have twins.

Mercury is ruler of gemini too which mean TWO
Sun is usually a sign of first child is male.

it could be that she'll have two children.. there be twins or one may be a single child (son) and the other two will be twins.

Her relationship with her children could be tough (5th lord debilitated) or the whole process of procreation will be touch for her. (maybe she'll get IVF and this will cause twins for her.)

In addition Ashwini is seeker of lover & affection.. saturn being in debilitation can mean that it affects her negatively. She doesn't set the right boundaries.