Tarot numbers question

kitkat

What order by numbers 1 to 78 do the cards go please like what cards would 43 be if you know what I mean ....I am thinking like getting people to give me 12 numbers 1-78 and doing reading from it but after 22 am lost can you advise me please anyone xx

Tanga

That is up to you :) :)

Depends on how you decide to put your 4 suits "in order".

My order depends on my mood. (I sometimes do a - "pick a number from 1-78 thing").
Sometimes my suits are: Spring - Cups, Summer - Wands, Autumn - Pentacles and Winter - Swords (note that this seasonal correspondence varies from reader to reader).
So 23 would be the Ace of Cups etc.

Sometimes my suits are: Thought - Swords, Emotion - Cups, Action - Wands, and Result - Pentacles.
So 23 would then start with the Ace of Swords...

D'you see what I mean?. You have to decide yourself, what your preferred order is (decide what system you want to use).
There is no rule.

gregory

If you want to read for someone, shuffle your deck, and then ask them to pick numbers - then deal until you get to those numbers in your shuffled deck - the 12th card, say, the 35th and the 71st....

Barleywine

I did an experiment like this a couple of years ago. I'll see if I can find the table I created.

ETA: Here it is. I was using it to find cards that are mid-way between other cards, but I forget now why I was doing it.

Attachments

• Spread Comparison Table.pdf
    25.8 KB · Views: 231