Pluto The planet of tranformation ?

Isarma

Pluto

Well, opinions are different, but as an astrology student and astrologer I think Pluto is in fact ( in terms of astrology) a very important planet. He moves very slowly, so people from a same generation will have equal plutos in theyr map, BUT they will make different aspects depending on the person. Pluto is like the God of transformation, he tells your potencial to regenerate yourself thru your life experiences, because he is an archetype of life and death.
In the transits, where pluto toutches, e kills, transforms, regenerates, so that's the reason why astrologers give him so much importance. At least all astrologers I know

vision777

I've been thinking about breaking up with my boy friend who I've been with since sept of 1998 I was in my lovers year which is also my personailty card now this year 2007 is once again my lovers year and I just keep noticing that he won't change and it's time to move on but since I am so use to him I keep putting up with the crazy stuff. but I notice around sept 15th he started acting weird like not calling not comming back home lying about things and it has been a very much emotional drain I was wondering is pluto playing a part in this because he is a libra sept 30 1977 and I am a capricorn jan 5th 1980. since sept 16th up until now I have felt powerless when I speak too him and it seems he could care less whats going on and on top of all of that he has been missing work and we have a child together. I am having strong feeling to leave this person but I just wanted to know could the planet pluto be somwhere in my chart where it is urging me to break free of this mess?

willowfox

I have checked his natal chart and Pluto has nothing to do with his behavior, it is Saturn that is the cause of the problem, a few months ago Saturn returned to its natal position at 26 degrees Leo. It is a period of change, his world will feel upside down, relationships, work, everything will suffer, his situation is very unstable for a while, that is why he is acting kind of weird.

siren85

Isarma said:
Well, opinions are different, but as an astrology student and astrologer I think Pluto is in fact ( in terms of astrology) a very important planet. He moves very slowly, so people from a same generation will have equal plutos in theyr map, BUT they will make different aspects depending on the person. Pluto is like the God of transformation, he tells your potencial to regenerate yourself thru your life experiences, because he is an archetype of life and death.
In the transits, where pluto toutches, e kills, transforms, regenerates, so that's the reason why astrologers give him so much importance. At least all astrologers I know
yeah, pluto is very important, in regards to transits and synastry. but I've found that it doesn't have that much of a PERSONAL affect unless it's strong in your chart. Thats donna cunningham's view also... your classified as a pluto person/'plutonian' if Pluto is in aspect to your Sun, Moon or ASC. It PERSONALIZES the planet for you.... otherwise, Pluto is a generational planet, it works on a 'collective unconscious' level. You don't feel its affects strongly. Same with any of the other 'generational' planets that move slowly.... Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto... they don't have a big affect on you if they're not strong in your chart. (I'm talking personality wise, day to day... not transits)

vision777

willowfox said:
I have checked his natal chart and Pluto has nothing to do with his behavior, it is Saturn that is the cause of the problem, a few months ago Saturn returned to its natal position at 26 degrees Leo. It is a period of change, his world will feel upside down, relationships, work, everything will suffer, his situation is very unstable for a while, that is why he is acting kind of weird.

Thank you, have you checked my natal chart ? because I am a capricorn and I thought only capricorns feel the problems of saturn, I really don't know too much about astrolgy only about which signs get along with each other and what element belongs with the sign.

Neely75

Pluto seems to be having a real transformational effect on me. It's been in Sagittarius for years and is almost ready to move on. I for one am looking forward to it, because I'm tired of the changes!