chinese astrology / shio

star-lover

lol lots of libra rats to get your goat

:D

what are you? gemini or cancer? saw your birthday on profile

i read in a jessica adams astrology book that if certain signs keep coming into your life its to teach you about that side of life as its something you repress or need to learn about - i kept bumping into scorpios - not the perfect match for a libra - met a new online friend - get on like house on fire - what is he? scorpio! but with strong saggy influence so thats cool - think the lesson was not to be afraid of life with all its beauty and ugliness

maybe your libra rat ladies been trying to tell you something? or maybe its just our natural charm and wit that you can't resist :D

i know that libras can be highly annoying lol not just to others but themselves he he

ravenest

star-lover said:
lol lots of libra rats to get your goat

:D
Ha! Good one!
star-lover said:
what are you? gemini or cancer? saw your birthday on profile
Supposedly 0 deg. Cancer But if you have read my astro posts you woul;dnt ask such a question ;) [as I'd probably tell you that I am in a quadruple cusp with two other constellations that astrology (well the common type) does not use.]
(Constellations! What? Astrology doesnt use constellations!)

But I wont ... I'll just say Cancer ;)
star-lover said:
i read in a jessica adams astrology book that if certain signs keep coming into your life its to teach you about that side of life as its something you repress or need to learn about
Yep - like, dont have girlfriends.
star-lover said:
- i kept bumping into scorpios - not the perfect match for a libra - met a new online friend - get on like house on fire - what is he? scorpio! but with strong saggy influence so thats cool - think the lesson was not to be afraid of life with all its beauty and ugliness

:laugh: I had to reread that ... you mean Sagattarius dont you?

star-lover said:
maybe your libra rat ladies been trying to tell you something? or maybe its just our natural charm and wit that you can't resist :D

I think it was their thinly veiled promiscuity ;) [Edit: not you and for god's sake not my mum!]
star-lover said:
i know that libras can be highly annoying lol not just to others but themselves he he
And then blame others? Aha, thats it!

star-lover

ravenest said:
Ha! Good one!

Supposedly 0 deg. Cancer But if you have read my astro posts you woul;dnt ask such a question ;) [as I'd probably tell you that I am in a quadruple cusp with two other constellations that astrology (well the common type) does not use.]
(Constellations! What? Astrology doesnt use constellations!)

But I wont ... I'll just say Cancer ;)

Yep - like, dont have girlfriends.

:laugh: I had to reread that ... you mean Sagattarius dont you?

I think it was their thinly veiled promiscuity ;) [Edit: not you and for god's sake not my mum!]

And then blame others? Aha, thats it!

LOL at all of that!:D Yes I meant sagitarius not droopy

Libras are promiscuous and flirty there's no denying that but can be fiercly loyal as well - and yes they tend to blame others because most of the time they are in the right when something goes ape:D