Kissatarot - Keywords

GryffinSong

I just got word that my new Kissa tarot is in the hands of a Finnish member. I'll have it in my eager hands sometime in the new year. I can't wait to see all the cards and get to know these cats. :) I see that there hasn't been much (any) action in the study group. I hope to change that. :)

strings of life

GryffinSong said:
I just got word that my new Kissa tarot is in the hands of a Finnish member. I'll have it in my eager hands sometime in the new year. I can't wait to see all the cards and get to know these cats. :) I see that there hasn't been much (any) action in the study group. I hope to change that. :)
Hooray! It's such a fun cat deck and my favorite cat deck to read with thus far. It is soothing to work with and at first glance, looks like there isn't much symbolism, but there is! From the flowers, to the scenery, to the directions of the cats and the humans. Let me know what you think when you get it :).

strings of life

Here I am 5 1/2 years later since the last post--which happened to be mine--working with Kissatarot again.

I have to remember the Couurt ordering when they come up and should memorize just those translations :).