Listen Learn and Understand

mercuryempress

My basic 3 card spread that helps me to slow down and focus since I'm always alllllll over the place.And I am a bit hard headed......

I have Listed them in the order that I pull the cards

****2****1****3

2.Listen-I cant even go into how many times my intuition has whispered things to me that I have dismissed. This card placement helps me to get a visualization of the advice from my intuition I haven't been paying attention to.

1.Learn-this is what I currently need to take in right now at the moment - what can I currently learn right now that would bring me to my higher self

3.Understand- This placement is for what I should keep in consideration going forward..I do consider myself a very understanding person and I love all perspectives but I dont do well with surprises this helps prepare me for what ever is to or might come

If anyone wants to build or add suggestions please feel free

Hemera

I like short spreads and this one seems to go a bit deeper, too. Excellent. I've added this to our Tarot Spreads Index.

Diege

My basic 3 card spread that helps me to slow down and focus since I'm always alllllll over the place.And I am a bit hard headed......

I have Listed them in the order that I pull the cards

****2****1****3

2.Listen-I cant even go into how many times my intuition has whispered things to me that I have dismissed. This card placement helps me to get a visualization of the advice from my intuition I haven't been paying attention to.

1.Learn-this is what I currently need to take in right now at the moment - what can I currently learn right now that would bring me to my higher self

3.Understand- This placement is for what I should keep in consideration going forward..I do consider myself a very understanding person and I love all perspectives but I dont do well with surprises this helps prepare me for what ever is to or might come

If anyone wants to build or add suggestions please feel free

This is awesome!
I've been looking for some simple advice spreads that expand a little bit more on where my focus needs to be directed and I feel like this is the one. Going to definitely give it a try today, thanks!

mercuryempress

I like short spreads and this one seems to go a bit deeper, too. Excellent. I've added this to our Tarot Spreads Index.

I like shorter spreads as well. I'm glad that you found it useful. Thank you

This is awesome!
I've been looking for some simple advice spreads that expand a little bit more on where my focus needs to be directed and I feel like this is the one. Going to definitely give it a try today, thanks!

Thanks for trying it out

Luna's Crone

good it does sound like a great spread. even if its not to understand ones higher self, it can be used to help learn and understand other things as well.

mercuryempress

good it does sound like a great spread. even if its not to understand ones higher self, it can be used to help learn and understand other things as well.

Luna's Crone maybe I used the wrong choice of words? "higher self" does has many connotations and can mean different things for different people. What I meant was what do I need to learn at this moment, what lesson can I take with me today to make me a better person for myself and others.

For me I consider that helps bring me to my higher self...if that makes more sense :)