Keep seeing Lovers + Wheel of Fortune

Radke

Hello, I'm a professional reader who's been reading cards for years.
However for some ODD, odd reason I've been asking about this male that I recently reunited with and I have been getting Lovers and Wheel of Fortune for him constantly.

Long story short, we met online, met up, and we parted ways.
1 year later and we recently ran into eachother through coincidence and he is sort of back in my life again. We haven't been talking very much lately, but are my cards telling me something?

I asked how we would progress and I keep getting that darn Lovers + Wheel of Fortune (along with 6 of Cups)
Soulmate? Will this lead to marriage? What is your input?

Elven

Hi Radke,
I'm not seeing marriage in the partnership of cards - but I am seeing a form of significance in the association and the meeting-up again of the person.
I wonder if this is something that needs looking at closer than just moving forward with the person in a relationship. Possibly the significance lies in a new cycle overall, bur may have a ring of familiarity. Similar to a repeat event, like a record (wheel) stuck in a groove. Maybe this is a familiar pattern re-occurring and there is an opportunity to look at this is an different way and respond in a different manner. Does he already have another partner? Is he on the rebound? Do you throw all your standards to the wall in the hope of being partnered?
I think there is actually someone else coming into your life from the past, not the person you expect, and not the person in question. Someone's fortune has changed and your best interests are at the heart of their concern. I think some good advice is being handed out from someone who cares and understands you.

Just my take :)

tapasr_57772aeb7

WoF might symbolize Fate. What's your attraction level towards this person?

Radke

Hi Radke,
I'm not seeing marriage in the partnership of cards - but I am seeing a form of significance in the association and the meeting-up again of the person.
I wonder if this is something that needs looking at closer than just moving forward with the person in a relationship. Possibly the significance lies in a new cycle overall, bur may have a ring of familiarity. Similar to a repeat event, like a record (wheel) stuck in a groove. Maybe this is a familiar pattern re-occurring and there is an opportunity to look at this is an different way and respond in a different manner. Does he already have another partner? Is he on the rebound? Do you throw all your standards to the wall in the hope of being partnered?
I think there is actually someone else coming into your life from the past, not the person you expect, and not the person in question. Someone's fortune has changed and your best interests are at the heart of their concern. I think some good advice is being handed out from someone who cares and understands you.

Just my take :)

This person is single and has a reputation of being a "player."
I've been doing readings and they say that I will be in a committed relationship AND work relationship with him since we are in the same field of work.
I am definetly going to play hard to get with this man if he does try to be romantic.
Hmmm

Radke

WoF might symbolize Fate. What's your attraction level towards this person?

I am very romantically attracted to this male, would be open to a relationship if I know he is open to be committed with me.

Elven

This person is single and has a reputation of being a "player."
I've been doing readings and they say that I will be in a committed relationship AND work relationship with him since we are in the same field of work.
I am definetly going to play hard to get with this man if he does try to be romantic.
Hmmm

Thanks for the feedback Radke.
I hope it all goes well for you, which ever way the wheel turns - all good things to you!
Cheers
E

Radke

Thanks for the feedback Radke.
I hope it all goes well for you, which ever way the wheel turns - all good things to you!
Cheers
E

Thank you! Let's see what fate has in store for me lol

EmpyreanKnight

Your question is about how you both would progress, and you got The Lovers + The Wheel of Fortune + 6 of Cups. This situation will play an important part in your life, since it involves two majors here. But with the fickle Wheel of Fortune, it might not play out the way you expect it to.

This might all be triggered by nostalgia, by shared memories and a pleasant past. And you're right - The Lovers might herald the beginning of a romantic phase in your relationship, something that you'd be fully invested in, which you think might be one of the most important decisions you ever made. But again the Wheel worries me. It might signal a blossoming, thriving love that grows sweeter and dreamier until it reaches its zenith. At which point it all goes downhill, and what you'd probably be left with are the beautiful memories you made of the love you once shared. And maybe there will come a time in which it will be rekindled once again, in which romance would rise from its fallow ashes and your heart would bloom once more. But the Wheel is a circle, and who's to say it won't come tumbling down again?

At the very least, you'll gain a life lesson from this.

tarot_quest

I was wondering, what would be the difference if the Wheel came before the Lovers as an outcome? Would it mean an unstable love before reaching a Lover's type of union?

Anyways, Lovers indicate a strong connection. I see the wheel as a turn of event, perhaps with some ups and downs. I agree that this could mean something major in your life, but I am not sure about the exact outcome, except that you might indeed repeat something from the past (6 of cups). Hope it will turn well for you :)

Charlie Brown

I wonder if this is something that needs looking at closer than just moving forward with the person in a relationship. Possibly the significance lies in a new cycle overall, bur may have a ring of familiarity. Similar to a repeat event...

I tend to agree with Elven. I see the wheel as you two taking another spin. I have a hard time with the interpretations saying the wheel means the relationship will do one thing or another. After all, we don't know where fortune's wheel will land. We just puts down our monies and takes our chance.