looking for a "dark" themed Oracle?

Belinda2

Hi does any one knew of any dark themed oracle decks?

Well I am more of an oracle kind of person, and many oracles are just too goodie goodie over all positive ( I have had enough of those). The other ones that I can think of that I own is the Fallen Angel Oracle ( maybe the Graven images oracle might fall into category, which I also own). Like to see new ways of looking at things.

In tarot there are a lot of dark them decks ( hey I am waiting for the postman to bring me Wormweird Tarot). It just reflects the place I am in right now I guess. Do you have any ideas?
Thank you
Belinda

aranarose

Madame Endora's Fortune Cards are a bit on the dark/gothic side. Not all sticky sweet, there are some definite doom & gloom cards in there.

Also, the Oracle of Shadows & Light is a great deck that's quite twisted.

DaughterOfDanu

I second Madame Endora's and the Oracle of Shadows and Light.

Aulruna

You are already aware of Luis Royo's Dead Moon Oracle, right? It is I Ching based with beautiful gothic artwork. And actually readable, too.

Belinda2

Aulruna said:
You are already aware of Luis Royo's Dead Moon Oracle, right? It is I Ching based with beautiful gothic artwork. And actually readable, too.
I am interested in that one, it looks like my cup of tea.

Belinda2

bjmeacham said:
There's the Konxari Cards

http://www.konxari.com/
I am aware of these cards they look good, but I am not interested in contacting the dead at this time, if they could have other uses?

Belinda2

aranarose said:
Madame Endora's Fortune Cards are a bit on the dark/gothic side. Not all sticky sweet, there are some definite doom & gloom cards in there.

Also, the Oracle of Shadows & Light is a great deck that's quite twisted.
Now that I think about it I do own Madame Endora's Fortune telling cards and I know that many people on here love the Oracle of shadows and light, while the artwork did not seems at first to click with me, the more I look at them I might think about getting them.

amethyst57

Belinda2 said:
I am aware of these cards they look good, but I am not interested in contacting the dead at this time, if they could have other uses?

good question, Belinda2...
was wondering the same, about other uses for the Konxaris...

do any Konxari readers out there use them as 'regular' oracle cards??
if so, what spreads?