How do you get to know your new Lenormand deck?

officialmothman

I go through the same process every time I receive a new tarot deck. I cleanse the cards in a specific way, charge the deck, do the same deck interview spread. Today I received my first Lenormand in the mail. I'm so excited! But the cards are very different from those in tarot and the spread I use for getting to know tarot decks doesn't seem applicable to Lenormand. So, does anyone have any tips? Any specific kind of reading you do to get to know your new Lenormand cards?

greatdane

Good question, Officialmothman

I read each deck the same way. I only do three card layouts.

I get comfortable with each deck by just shuffling a lot, I'm really tactile, touch is important in how the cards feel, and I look through the images. But I read how I read and I don't see the FOX differently in one deck than in another. It IS much different for me than tarot. How I see it, how I read with it. I love the simplicity of the images. A Tree is a Tree, no matter which deck.

reall

same here!:)) I do same thing regardles deck!^^
first check on all cards img then shuffle and do few simple questions to interview deck!^^
then ask few questions to see how it work in spread!^^
you can see example on sec part of this review http://creativenlight.blogspot.ba/

officialmothman

Thank you both! I'll check out that link