Rose Quartz Help

Awkward.turtle91

Hey Guy's

I just did a reading exchange and as i read her exchange for me i started to twiddle with a rose quartz. It's going white and warm.

In your experience does this mean it's about healing me?

I have a slight gut instinct it might be warning me something's about to happen soon related to my love life obviously. Can crystals do that?

or is it simply that it needs re charging?

blessings

Tigerangel

Hey Guy's

I just did a reading exchange and as i read her exchange for me i started to twiddle with a rose quartz. It's going white and warm.

In your experience does this mean it's about healing me?

I have a slight gut instinct it might be warning me something's about to happen soon related to my love life obviously. Can crystals do that?

or is it simply that it needs re charging?

blessings

Personally I would think the colour change and heat from it was because you where handing it continually, all my crystals change temperature when I handle them, and when fully cleansed they are ice cold, so if you find the rose quartz is still feeling abit warm after not being touched for awhile then it might be needing a cleansing.

I'm not sure if a crystal can warn you about things or not, as I've never experienced a crystal in that way, I have to meditate with crystals to get answers from them, so any information would come in the form of a mediation for me.

But if you instincts are telling you something, then this may be the way your crystal communicates with you.

Awkward.turtle91

I'll put it in a salt water or under the moon light tonight to cleanse it :).

And maybe it was on the off chance I was fiddling with it, it's not a habit I do. I'm a dropper so I try not to do it for those reasons.

:)

Personally I would think the colour change and heat from it was because you where handing it continually, all my crystals change temperature when I handle them, and when fully cleansed they are ice cold, so if you find the rose quartz is still feeling abit warm after not being touched for awhile then it might be needing a cleansing.

I'm not sure if a crystal can warn you about things or not, as I've never experienced a crystal in that way, I have to meditate with crystals to get answers from them, so any information would come in the form of a mediation for me.

But if you instincts are telling you something, then this may be the way your crystal communicates with you.

yannie

I've done readings on the exchange before, and won't be the first to say that readings do drain your energy. Did you feel tired during/after your reading? That's your energy being drained by the sitter when you connect with him/her for the reading. Energy drain is probably why you started fiddling with your rose quartz :) I would suggest to meditate before and after each reading to cleanse yourself, get your energy back.

So yes, your rose quartz turning white and warm was a sign that it was healing you. & it looks like it does need a cleanse and recharge!

Awkward.turtle91

I've done readings on the exchange before, and won't be the first to say that readings do drain your energy. Did you feel tired during/after your reading? That's your energy being drained by the sitter when you connect with him/her for the reading. Energy drain is probably why you started fiddling with your rose quartz :) I would suggest to meditate before and after each reading to cleanse yourself, get your energy back.

So yes, your rose quartz turning white and warm was a sign that it was healing you. & it looks like it does need a cleanse and recharge!

I've been feeling tired all week never mind just doing exchanges, a lot off over time at work for this festival I'm saving up for and not much time for me. My mind feels exhausted. Not sleeping correctly etc.

I haven't stopped coming on here is my only time to stop so I suppose that doesn't help much either.

Salt bath it goes! X

lumina007

rose quartz

hi. how is it going with the rose quartz?