Mini Fin de Siecle Kipper Cards

Jen P

This might be premature, but I would like to see if we can persuade Ciro Marchetti to consider doing a small print run of his wonderful Fin de Siecle Kipper cards in a mini size.

I don't know how difficult or how feasible this would be for Ciro. Since he's doing the mini Gilded Reverie run, maybe this is also a possibility.

Yesterday, I was on a youtube live chat and the host (TheTruthinStory) brought it up. I too would love to get a mini version of the Fin de Siecle Kipper, as it would make it easier to do a grand tableau. And, it would be a treat to do a combined reading with his mini Gilded Reverie Lenormand cards, like Fortune Buchholtz (the brilliant reader and author) does on a few of her Fin de Siecle videos on youtube (with both of the full-size decks - the Gilded Reverie Lenormand and the Fin de Siecle Kipper).

This is a brilliant deck and would be extra special in a mini edition.

Please show your interest - if there's enough attention to this issue, he might just consider this. Thanks!!! :D

P.S. - Some of the people on the live chat did noteven know about the Forum (AT), so they will probably not be posting here, even though they would be interested.

danieljuk

Email Ciro at this official website, he always replies to us and takes note of requests and fan suggestions!

The Gilded Reverie Mini is a special limited edition that he talks about in the thread discussing it here. Originally only 5 were made for his friends and people got very excited seeing Donnaleigh de LaRose show them on a recent Youtube video. The Mini is pretty expensive at $90 and made per order in a limited capacity. So it's not a big release and probably very limited.

But he might do a Mini Fin de Siecle if you ask him, the mass print deck is just coming out from USGames and you could try writing to USG as well to suggest you want mass minis of both decks :) Mini decks in tins are very popular at the moment and so you could persuade USG!

Jen P

Email Ciro at this official website, he always replies to us and takes note of requests and fan suggestions!

The Gilded Reverie Mini is a special limited edition that he talks about in the thread discussing it here. Originally only 5 were made for his friends and people got very excited seeing Donnaleigh de LaRose show them on a recent Youtube video. The Mini is pretty expensive at $90 and made per order in a limited capacity. So it's not a big release and probably very limited.

But he might do a Mini Fin de Siecle if you ask him, the mass print deck is just coming out from USGames and you could try writing to USG as well to suggest you want mass minis of both decks :) Mini decks in tins are very popular at the moment and so you could persuade USG!

I was trying to see if I could round up some interest from others here first before I contacted him.

But the US Games is a great idea! However, I think they're going to want to sell the bazillion copies they just made before they do one in a tin.

Also, I wanted a mini Kipper that would go with/be the same size as the LE mini Gilded Reverie Lenormand that he's going to put out, so I could work with them together as one deck. The mini size is perfect for the Grand Tableau.

Thanks for your post danieljuk!

Jen P

I know threads get buried quickly - is anyone interested in a mini Fin de Siecle Kipper deck? Please post here or PM me. Thanks!

OracleAia

I would love to have a mini Kipper! I hope it's considered. :)

cirom

I was informed about this thread.....

The mini Lenormand's were produced not as a print run, but rather as individual commissions. Each with a personalized title card of the persons name and a signature card. I aknowledge that at $90 a deck, that was a steep price especially considering the size. But they were extremely labor intensive, the card stock was very expensive 300 gm double sided gloss paper and the cards were very "thirsty" they sucked up a lot of ink from my high end eight color printer. Nevertheless I recieved a reasonable number of orders, more than I expected and eventually called a halt to it because I was tied up with finishing the latest deck project I was working on.... Now that that is complete and delivered, things have calmed down, so I will consider a similar offer for a mini Kipper.

Either way thanks for the interest.

PaintedLadyTarot

If these ever go into production, I would absolutely order one ❤

cirom

Also, I wanted a mini Kipper that would go with/be the same size as the LE mini Gilded Reverie Lenormand that he's going to put out, so I could work with them together as one deck. The mini size is perfect for the Grand Tableau.

As a result of your suggestion, I produced three of these mini Kipper decks and took them to a tarot conference that I was speaking at this weekend. They sold, to be exact I sold two, I kept one for you if you still want it. I won't be producing any more because they really are challenging and time consuming. If you still want it please confirm by e-mail through my web site. I will be leaving for London on Tuesday, so I could ship prior to that, otherwise it will have to wait until the end of the month.

delinfrey

I'm interested, should it be available. Have sent an e-mail

Jen P

Only just now saw Ciro's latest post. THANKS for making some decks. YES - I would love the deck!!! I emailed you. I will also PM you.