TEA LEAF FORTUNE CARDS REPRINTING!

MissNine

Yay! Looking forward to it!
Now to make friends with Canadian shops so that I can buy things from US Games.

US games told me they are also selling through Amazon

Enlightenment23

Thank goodness! I've been dying to get my hands on one! Does anyone know why it was discontinued in the first place?

CosmicBeing

I must buy!!!

** Just bought it ***

celticnoodle

I think everyone will LOVE this amazing deck! I love mine. I sadly haven't used it in awhile, but will pull it out again soon to play with. :) it is an amazing deck. very easy to use too and also great if you are an intuitive reader too. highly recommend it! I am planning to purchase a spare set, as I like this one so much and hope to pass them on to my two granddaughters one day way into the future. ;)

CosmicBeing

I think everyone will LOVE this amazing deck! I love mine. I sadly haven't used it in awhile, but will pull it out again soon to play with. :) it is an amazing deck. very easy to use too and also great if you are an intuitive reader too. highly recommend it! I am planning to purchase a spare set, as I like this one so much and hope to pass them on to my two granddaughters one day way into the future. ;)

That's very sweet. I love really huge decks so that is why I been wanting it so much.

My other favorite oracle I have and I believe there are 50 cards (possibly 80).

I'm trying to now just bring my focus down to certain decks...I have a tarot deck I love that just happen to be given to me. A oracle deck that is based on herbs & animals as well as directions. Then I think this one and my Lenormand deck.

certain decks not caring for so much.

CosmicBeing

Where do they have it already?

go to the link on page one of this thread: "TEA LEAF FORTUNE CARDS REPRINTING!"...and you can pre-order it. Once they release the deck you'll receive a deck.

It cost me 33 dollar and some cent....it was the deck + shipping.

EmpyreanKnight

200 cards, really?

Well, if you're keen on collecting card decks from each of the different divinatory disciplines (Tarot, Lenormand, Kipper, Playing Cards, I Ching, etc.) then I guess this is the best one for Tasseomancy?

celticnoodle

200 cards, really?

Well, if you're keen on collecting card decks from each of the different divinatory disciplines (Tarot, Lenormand, Kipper, Playing Cards, I Ching, etc.) then I guess this is the best one for Tasseomancy?

yes, 200 cards. but 12 of those cards are labeled with each month--if you are doing a special calendar spread that the book speaks of. The other cards are all very simple pictures. It does come with a very nice book that explains the pictures, and a little saying under the picture; but you can also tell what the meaning is just by looking at the picture. Its one reason why I love it so much. It is a deck that really allows you to use your intuition quickly and easily.

celticnoodle

I just went on to amazon.com and I can't find it for sale at all. anyone with a link to it? CB, where did you find yours?