Learning the Tarot d'Eltynne / Oracle Belline

SloughSister

Although I ruled out the Tarot D'Eltynne recently, I am still looking at getting both L'Oracle de la Triade and Oracle Ge. Most of the on-line writing about them is French and my French is pretty rusty. I've been happy to use Google's translating http://translate.google.com/ to be able to read up on them. Maybe that translator would help you find resources for D'Eltynne.

mamawhodun

You can find informations about the Oracle de Belline on the internet but 99% of the websites and forums are in French. Some of the websites unfortunately I had put in my notes have disappeared.

Thanks Wolfy;

I can get through the French with some help from my desktop dictionary, as I have not kept that skill up. This will prompt me to get back into it. College was a long time ago....

MW

cardlady22

Internet Archive Wayback Machine project ~ I've been able to resurrect a few sites from long ago by entering the URLs there.

Cerulean

Curious about anyone's favorite version?

I saw pictures in a French oracle book, wondered if anyone works with it and your favorite version...

Cerulean

Espirito

Hi.

I have this deck. Its very good.

Catmoon

Resurrecting this thread

I got my Oracle de Belline a couple of days ago and it looks like a Lenormand in steroids... LOL but I loved it! I tried it with a few spreads I have done for myself and found it to be very accurate. Are you all still using your d'Eltynne? And this one? Any tips or advice will be welcome. ;)