oracle de la triade!

prematarot

Hi there!!..anyone knows the oracle de la triade and can help me with some points of view on the interpretation of this cards? It would be very helpful because i find this oracle to be very rich and at the same tie very hermetic..thanks!

AJ

with those keywords it looks like a lenormand or sybilla and would probably be read as such. There is a active lenormand forum here, if basic instructions didn't come with your deck you will probably find some help to get started. Very pretty!

prematarot

thanks bodhiseed!!..the site was very helpful!

SDThunder

yes thats a very good website and I also like the free readings.

Hi Belinda2,

For your information, what appears on the blog you have been directed to is a very bad translation (otherwise botched and plagiarized) from the creator's original work.

If you read French, there is a book that explains in details the whole symbolism of each cards, several drawing methods and important info regarding precise datation.
If you don't, keep an eye out, this deck —as well as the book— will soon be published in English (and a couple other languages).

An official website is also currently being built which will provide many information.

The current script for the so-called "free readings" is of extremely poor quality, denaturing the true meaning of the cards and otherwise misleading people in its symbolism. For any further question, feel free to PM me.

Blue skies to you,
S