Conscious spirit oracle

Angelove

Its going very well, Thank you :)

Celtictarot

Excellent to hear

TarotFlow

Hello lovely souls at AT! I would kindly like to ask if there is anyone who uses Conscious spirit oracle? This is my first Oracle deck (first any kind of deck, really) and until this point I have been going solely on intuition. The amount of cards I pull, interpreting the cards-I feel like there has not been a set routine. Sometimes the cards feel as if they need to be read as a story (so to speak) sometimes, it feels as if I should read the card individually. I have only done a little more than a handful of readings and although the readings seem to resonate with the querent ( correct term?) I am beginning to feel as if its time to expand in order to better understand the messages I am trying to convey. But how important is it to use a spread?
I was wondering if it is necessary to use a specific card spread with this deck? If anyone is familiar with it would you be willing to share the spread that you use?
Also, I sometimes am able to physically feel chakra blockages or symptoms of the person I am reading. Is this common? I get glimpses of things or words/ thoughts, in my head as well as I pull the cards. Im curious how do I relate it to the actual card because sometimes it seems like a side story not directly relating to the card i've pulled or the message of the specific card.
Sorry if I seem like a hot mess over here lol Any guidance would be so greatly respected and appreciated!

Smiles and blessings
Angel :)
Hi [emoji4]

Just read the wonderful thread and agree in all that has been said, so would like to share my story [emoji5]
I to have the Conscious Spirit Oracle and love it. At first i thought the cards looked almost to sweet and positive - as almost not of this world, but I've found them to be very useful and down to earth in readings.[emoji122] I've been using them in the "reading with oracle circle" here at AT. and they seems to work fine. The last spread we used was the hope spread.
I often draw one card asking "what will the Universe tell me now" this is very useful. Personally i prefere a spread or asking a question to the cards. I need the structure and i dont get confused about what the cards are telling me. But there are as many ways reading the cards, as there are readers, and they are all the perfect way [emoji3]

Angelove

Hi [emoji4]

Just read the wonderful thread and agree in all that has been said, so would like to share my story [emoji5]
I to have the Conscious Spirit Oracle and love it. At first i thought the cards looked almost to sweet and positive - as almost not of this world, but I've found them to be very useful and down to earth in readings.[emoji122] I've been using them in the "reading with oracle circle" here at AT. and they seems to work fine. The last spread we used was the hope spread.
I often draw one card asking "what will the Universe tell me now" this is very useful. Personally i prefere a spread or asking a question to the cards. I need the structure and i dont get confused about what the cards are telling me. But there are as many ways reading the cards, as there are readers, and they are all the perfect way [emoji3]

Hi, I am sorry I only just seen this! Thank you for your wonderful input! I found the cards to be very positive and uplifting, myself! Even if I "get" an emotion from the card that isnt always happy I still find the message to be positive in the end (hope that makes sense) lol I would love to join in a reading circle here at AT but as a newbie I am not sure how it all works :) I am still not familiar with how to use spreads, but I would love to learn <3

TarotFlow

Hi, I am sorry I only just seen this! Thank you for your wonderful input! I found the cards to be very positive and uplifting, myself! Even if I "get" an emotion from the card that isnt always happy I still find the message to be positive in the end (hope that makes sense) lol I would love to join in a reading circle here at AT but as a newbie I am not sure how it all works :) I am still not familiar with how to use spreads, but I would love to learn <3
Thankyou, I'm glad to hear you enjoy the deck [emoji4]