Wands as Dominant Energy

Anne_23

Did a Celtic cross spread for someone and noticed there was a dominant wand and fire energy. Curious how to interpret such a dominant energy.

The question had to do with why this person was experiencing restlessness, insomnia, dreams and being stuck in their head. Recently they moved away from a co-dependent realtionship and are also at a bit of a loss with career. They are highly intelligent Scorpio and prone to being stuck in their head.

My initial interpretation is that they are in a battle of spirit trying to determine what it is in life they really want. Major transformation and internal arising of masculine energy trying to solidify their ego self. This person is highly spiritual and said it feels like a Kundalini rising though personally, I know little about that and wouldn't be able to comment. The fire energy was centered around their present position, influencing energy, goals/destiny and past. Thus, why I was inclined to think such dominant wand energy might have to do with a creation of ego or solidifying what it is he truly wants.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Welcome to Aeclectic, Anne_23!

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. You can't list a bunch of cards unless you also provide your own interpretations of them. If you want to have a general discussion of Fire as dominant energy, the individual cards don't matter. If you wish to discuss the individual cards, you'll need to provide interpretations of them.

It would also help if you provided some context around the scope of the reading. What was the question that was asked?

Other posters, please hold off on discussing the individual cards, but feel free to discuss fire as a predominant energy.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Anne_23

Thank you, rwcarter. I was looking for a general interpretation of wand energy, especially when it comprises nearly half the cards.

I did provide the question, full reading and interpretations to each individual card in the readings section of the forum. The post is located here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=275652

I would welcome input on that interpretation as well. But here, I was hoping to start a general discussion of wand energy.

Thank you!

rwcarter

Hi Anne_23,

Experience has shown us that if you list the cards someone will come along and interpret them even if you don't wish to discuss them. That's why we request posters to interpret the cards or remove them. Since you don't want to discuss them here, please edit your post to remove them.

And while some people will click the link to see the original thread, others will pass by this thread because the information isn't here. You should make it as easy as possible for others to try to help you. Including the question in this thread instead of asking people to click a link to take them to another thread makes that easier.

Anne_23

Understood. Deleted the cards themselves and spoke more generally and included the question. Thanks again, and am continually learning how to post appropriately.

nisaba

Did a Celtic cross spread for someone and noticed there was a dominant wand and fire energy. Curious how to interpret such a dominant energy.

They have lot of get-up-and-go. They have lot of motivation. If they don't harness this usefully, it will turn into restlessness and they may attract chaos into their life.

The question had to do with why this person was experiencing restlessness, insomnia, dreams and being stuck in their head.

Well, they are not doing anything with their drive (or are not doing the right thing for them with it), and it's exploding into their dream-life.

Anne_23

Sounds right for this person, actually. They have a mile long list of excuses why they can't use that energy but I think it comes down to lack of self-confidence and distrust in others. Likely why I was getting the 4 of cups in the middle of all that wand energy. in my deck, the 4 of cups has a meaning about doing away with others or aspects of oneself that do not suit one's highest good and distinct sense of not knowing who to trust.

They have lot of get-up-and-go. They have lot of motivation. If they don't harness this usefully, it will turn into restlessness and they may attract chaos into their life.

Well, they are not doing anything with their drive (or are not doing the right thing for them with it), and it's exploding into their dream-life.