Ellis decK - General discussion

Hemera

I was surprised when I saw that there was no Study Group for a deck this interesting and this complex.
So here we are. Now we have one :D

Some random thoughts:
-The overall feel is a fantastic combination of raw energy, tribal vibes and wonderful gentleness
-I like the gender balance of this decK. It seems to be rather even.
-Gorgeous colors! (-I am going to trim the white borders off because I´m sure the colors will look even more radiant after some trimming)
-What´s with some of the eyes? Some of the creatures look like aliens with their empty looking/staring eyes. (-some decK altering - i.e. a black marker- may become necessary..)

My favorite cards:

-The Sun
-The Moon
-The Fool
-Strength

My least favorite cards:

-the Devil
-The Hierophant

rwcarter

Can't say that there are any cards in this deck that I don't like.

As listed elsewhere, my 9 favorite cards (in no particular order) are:

• Devil
  • Death
  • 3 Swords
  • 7 Swords
  • 5 Swords
  • 2 Pentacles
  • 6 Pentacles
  • 8 Swords
  • 9 Swords
As 5 of my 9 favorite cards are in the Swords suit, it won't come as a surprise that Swords is my favorite suit in the deck. :D

Rodney

Hemera

I have to say that I´d be really interested in reading your thoughts about the Devil and why you like it. I´m having a difficult time with that card.. Maybe we should start a thread for it?

rwcarter

I have to say that I´d be really interested in reading your thoughts about the Devil and why you like it. I´m having a difficult time with that card.. Maybe we should start a thread for it?
I briefly touched on it here. I'm at work and the cards are at home. I don't see the Devil listed here or on his site, so I can't take a look to see what originally struck me about the card. But I'd be happy to join in on a discussion on the card.

Rodney