Lenormand Cards Needed...!!!

Bernice

Hello Alterego,

Hope you're not thinking that your recommendation is insulting to me (over the other side of the pond). I too buy from the easiest acessible place(s).

Cannot think your post would insult anyone! It's a very helpful post :)

Bee

jrr01

Thanks a million guys... I want a Lenormand deck that is colorful and that is just so attractive...

alteredego

Bernice said:
Hello Alterego,

Hope you're not thinking that your recommendation is insulting to me (over the other side of the pond). I too buy from the easiest acessible place(s).

Cannot think your post would insult anyone! It's a very helpful post :)

Bee

:)

Thank you. And I am glad. I am a little off I think today and wasn't sure!

Essjay

Due to this thread I now have the Piatnik and French Cartomancy in my shopping basket - good grief, this must stop!

eta - I feel I should only get one - any advice gratefully accepted by my purse!

Le Fanu

Essjay said:
Due to this thread I now have the Piatnik and French Cartomancy in my shopping basket - good grief, this must stop!

eta - I feel I should only get one - any advice gratefully accepted by my purse!

It may be too late Essjay, but I think the French Cartomancy is a must-have. This deck is just wonderful (and it was after seeing one of your posts that I bought the Mystical Lenormand - after professing that one Lenormand was enough - so I feel I have the right to enable you). Hate to sound dogmatic, but F.Cartomancy is the best of them all...

Gavriela

Essjay said:

If you want colourful, get the Judith Bartschi. I like the Dondorf better than the FC (same pattern, but the Dondorf is Lenormand-size, the FC is a little bigger).

But the Judith Bartschi is even bigger than the FC.

I don't think you could go wrong with any of those, or with the Piatnik though. Some help I am! :)

Essjay

Le Fanu said:
It may be too late Essjay, but I think the French Cartomancy is a must-have. This deck is just wonderful (and it was after seeing one of your posts that I bought the Mystical Lenormand - after professing that one Lenormand was enough - so I feel I have the right to enable you). Hate to sound dogmatic, but F.Cartomancy is the best of them all...

Le Fanu, thank you! It is indeed to late. The Mystical is lovely, isn't it? I also thought that one would be enough so I appreciate the enabling! Did you get a book at all?

Gavriela, thank you for the recommendation, I'm almost scared to look it up incase I want it, lol :) I'm glad I got both as after a quick search it seems that people are quite divided on their favourites but these two crop up quite often.

I am going to put many of my decks away now to concentrate on the Lenormand and only a couple of tarot (I think)..

Le Fanu

Essjay said:
Le Fanu, thank you! It is indeed to late. The Mystical is lovely, isn't it? I also thought that one would be enough so I appreciate the enabling! Did you get a book at all?

No! No book. I bought it in Barcelona. Its a French edition and the LWB is in French, which is V frustrating as I don´t read French.

By the way, if you order the Lo Scarabeo French Cartomancy set, you can order it with or without book (maybe it´s this that you´re referring to in your post?). Forget the book; sheer guff. The deck stand up on it´s own. It´s bigger than the Mystical though, which is a lovely size...

DrTodd

Somerville is great...I got three LeNormand decks from him....very nice indeed...

jrr01

If i order from Somerville which is in England, or Alida from Italy, how long with it take to arrive to the USA (texas) & I checked on House of tarot and the shipping to Texas is $6.99