Lenormand two card reading 2016

Bonny

Bouquet - Diviner* (*extra card - the fortune teller)

The truth (diviner) of this is yes, you will receive the gift (bouquet) you are after and will start at the new school - recognition of efforts (bouquet) will play out.

QU: What do I need to know about this ? (HANJ)

Park
Lady

You need to know there is a public event in which you are being asked to partake or a woman who has a public image

- what effect will that letter I sent have on my employment at J?

samantha

Park
Lady

You need to know there is a public event in which you are being asked to partake or a woman who has a public image

- what effect will that letter I sent have on my employment at J?

Key - Mountain

It feels as though you hoped the letter would resolve (key) some issues (mountain) you have been having, however as I read from right to left It seems as though the issues will remain for the time being . That being said the phrasing I'm getting with this duo is that Obstacles (mountain) are your way in (key) ; so if you keep making attempts to climb the mountain then you will *crack* it one day ....but not quite yet.

QU: What message does ML have for me ?

Bonny

Key - Mountain

It feels as though you hoped the letter would resolve (key) some issues (mountain) you have been having, however as I read from right to left It seems as though the issues will remain for the time being . That being said the phrasing I'm getting with this duo is that Obstacles (mountain) are your way in (key) ; so if you keep making attempts to climb the mountain then you will *crack* it one day ....but not quite yet.

QU: What message does ML have for me ?

Sun
Lily

There are good and wise energies around you now!! Soak up the warm invitations around you and hold your attention to the beauty and joy of being embodied and living your sensuality

FB: yes this makes sense ... I didn't expect it to solve things entirely but I knew it would help

- what do my guides need me to know about MO (my former coordinator)

katieb

Sun
Lily

There are good and wise energies around you now!! Soak up the warm invitations around you and hold your attention to the beauty and joy of being embodied and living your sensuality

FB: yes this makes sense ... I didn't expect it to solve things entirely but I knew it would help

- what do my guides need me to know about MO (my former coordinator)
Trees/cross

They want you to know that MO was having serious physical issues or mental issues which was impacting their daily life

What do I need to know?

Bonny

Trees/cross

They want you to know that MO was having serious physical issues or mental issues which was impacting their daily life

What do I need to know?

Rider
Mice

That there is a communication coming that is carrying info about weariness or fatigue or loss in some way

- what do I need to know about the future regarding he and I?

katieb

Rider
Mice

That there is a communication coming that is carrying info about weariness or fatigue or loss in some way

- what do I need to know about the future regarding he and I?
Lily/coffin

Not sure if this is saying that the period of 'nothingness' will end between you or if there will be an ending to the peace?

What is the future of our relationship together?

Bonny

Lily/coffin

Not sure if this is saying that the period of 'nothingness' will end between you or if there will be an ending to the peace?

What is the future of our relationship together?

Man
Flowers

Oh happy bliss and good times together are ahead for you. Dates with flowers and romance !!.

- ok I'll ask it ... Has he thought of me today

BrightEye

Man
Flowers

Oh happy bliss and good times together are ahead for you. Dates with flowers and romance !!.

- ok I'll ask it ... Has he thought of me today

Star - Cross

Yes, in the sense that you may be star-crossed lovers.

What do I need to know about my life at the moment?

Bonny

Star - Cross

Yes, in the sense that you may be star-crossed lovers.

What do I need to know about my life at the moment?

Flowers
Ring

You are entered into a joyful grand gifting time of commitment and joy! That you are being encircled by joyful delightful offerings

- are we fated to be together, C and me?

samantha

Flowers
Ring

You are entered into a joyful grand gifting time of commitment and joy! That you are being encircled by joyful delightful offerings

- are we fated to be together, C and me?

Man - Rider

Perhaps you are fated to hear news about this question from the man himself and quite soon (or possibly news about this/the man himself , Tho the former feels more likely)

QU: What can help me move past this ? (PAI)