Help with LeNormand Spread

Emme

Hello! I am trying to learn LeNormand and admit that it is very difficult for me to understand how to read the cards. Since I have not been able to find employment as hard as I have been trying, I asked "Will I be able to make ends meet until February of next year?" and pulled Stars+Man+Key. My own interpretation was Stars+Man means successful man and Stars+Key is also a prediction for success. Next, I read Man+Key and Man+Stars and both would mean a successful man and in the case of Man+Key he is probably someone important in my life, then I read Key+Star and Key+Man and came up with success for both. I am not a man, so I wonder if this means a man will hire me or someone I know who is male will come to my aid if I fall into financial trouble. Or, maybe it just isn't answering that particular question at all and I need to reshuffle and try again?

Jen P

Hello! I am trying to learn LeNormand and admit that it is very difficult for me to understand how to read the cards. Since I have not been able to find employment as hard as I have been trying, I asked "Will I be able to make ends meet until February of next year?" and pulled Stars+Man+Key. My own interpretation was Stars+Man means successful man and Stars+Key is also a prediction for success. Next, I read Man+Key and Man+Stars and both would mean a successful man and in the case of Man+Key he is probably someone important in my life, then I read Key+Star and Key+Man and came up with success for both. I am not a man, so I wonder if this means a man will hire me or someone I know who is male will come to my aid if I fall into financial trouble. Or, maybe it just isn't answering that particular question at all and I need to reshuffle and try again?

Perhaps a man is involved. It couldn't hurt to do some networking (both male and female). However, I think you might have to tap into your male persona in order to work things out for yourself. If you add up the cards, you get 14, the Fox. This might mean that you have to be more clever as to your approach and perhaps take on some odd jobs or use some of your own skills (maybe card reading or jewelry making or selling on ebay or something like that) in order to make it through. But I do think you'll make ends meet somehow.

Emme

Thank you, Jen! It hadn't occurred to me to add the numbers of the cards, which might have helped with other readings that did not make sense to me. I read Tarot as well, and have been encouraged more than once to start reading for money so your suggestion really makes sense!

Jen P

Glad to have been of help - good luck!