silvereye 
Citizen

gilded reverie for sure
Top   #51
The Lone Crone

greatdane 
The Lone Crone
I switch around Love all my Lenormands but

One that is a definite staple....the BLUE BOX of the Lenormand Oracle by Gina di Roberto.

There are different printings and I just got the blue box one from a vendor in the UK (for a whopping about 13 and change INCLUDING shipping). I love this deck.

I do love all the decks listed in my profile as they are all easy to read, images clear to me, and just have ONE deck on my wish list at the moment....the Anna. K Lenormand which isn't out yet.

A shout out to Chronata's Lenormands I have. Her Noir and Minute I really enjoy.

But love all the decks you see listed.
Top   #52
Citizen

snowmoon 
Citizen

thank-you all for the comments.
Top   #53
Citizen

BeyondtheVeil 
Citizen

My favorite Lenormand Deck right now is ....

I was very new to lenormand {still am lol} when you posted this thread and just now can say which decks that I like.

My first for beginner was Blue Bird Lenormand. It has the verses on it. It is great for yes/no.

When my first deck that I chose came.. I instantly fell in love. It is the Chakra Lenormand. The photos are here if you haven't seen it...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2921956...-shop-header-0

It also includes extra cards that I do plan to use later when I learn the 36 regular lenormand cards. I find the extra cards also easy to understand and she offers a Free guidebook for the deck.

I just ordered my second Chakra Lenormand Deck to 'bling".

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil
Top   #54
Citizen

Beanfeasa 
Citizen

The maybe lenormand is my go to deck at them moment
Top   #55
Citizen

snowmoon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanfeasa View Post
The maybe lenormand is my go to deck at them moment
hi,

i saw some post of the maybe lenormand cards by other readers . I'm a little interested.
Top   #56
Citizen

snowmoon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheVeil View Post
I was very new to lenormand {still am lol} when you posted this thread and just now can say which decks that I like.

My first for beginner was Blue Bird Lenormand. It has the verses on it. It is great for yes/no.

When my first deck that I chose came.. I instantly fell in love. It is the Chakra Lenormand. The photos are here if you haven't seen it...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2921956...-shop-header-0

It also includes extra cards that I do plan to use later when I learn the 36 regular lenormand cards. I find the extra cards also easy to understand and she offers a Free guidebook for the deck.

I just ordered my second Chakra Lenormand Deck to 'bling".

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil
hi,

Chakra Lenormand has very vivi colors. it would seem a positive like oracle cards. bear card seems a little cut but it might damage you.

thank-you.
Top   #57
Citizen

Beanfeasa 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmoon View Post
hi,

i saw some post of the maybe lenormand cards by other readers . I'm a little interested.
Its simple, elegant and straightforward, there are extra cards, which I don't include unless called for in a specific question, then I may include the one I want as a significator. It's available mass market for around 15 from book depository or Amazon, or you can get a hand painted version direct from the artist which I would love to get. I can't recommend it enough.
Top   #58
Resident

hippie witch 
Resident
Bohemian Wild Lenormand and Scrying Ink

Hello! I really like Bohemian Wild Lenormand and the Scrying Ink Lenormand. These decks are cute and easy to learn with! I still struggle with the concept of Lenormand because I have always preferred Tarot.
Top   #59
Citizen

snowmoon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanfeasa View Post
Its simple, elegant and straightforward, there are extra cards, which I don't include unless called for in a specific question, then I may include the one I want as a significator. It's available mass market for around 15 from book depository or Amazon, or you can get a hand painted version direct from the artist which I would love to get. I can't recommend it enough.
let me check Amazon jp, if it is available, i don't use extra cards, but I'm interested to explore more.

thank-you.
Top   #60

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.