Up or down the kabbalah tree?

venicebard

DewDrop said:
(venicebard) ...you do jump between your own conclusions without further explanation- this makes it hard to follow since i don't have your knowlege...
I see your perspectiv and the knowlege lying within, but i'm losing the point...
Sorry. The wheels of Ezekiel's vision I tried to explain here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=41614

The book Bahir treats of the individual spokes of the first wheel (Staves), Sefer Yetzirah these Sefirot as pairs of opposites (Swords), the Zohar and subsequent development (Lurianic Kabbalah, etc.) these Sefirot as triplicities (Cups), and the assignment of planetary cycles (Coins, rounds) to them constitutes the fourth stage, materiality (the four elementary layers).

As for other aspects, feel free to request elucidation, as I enjoy explaining. (Much can be found if you search other posts of mine, but that is perhaps no small task: I have laid out the basics in several threads I started at the Tarot of Marseilles Study Forum, if your interest grows.)

jmd

Venicebard's manner by which to look at the Bahir, Yetzirah and Zohar are quite unlike the more traditional approaches.

Though each of these three texts are considered foundational volumes of Kabalah, not deals, per se, with Tarot, and certainly not with any of the four suits.

This is a correlation or interpretation that can be made, in a similar manner to the way in which the GD assigns the Aces to Keter, etc..

DewDrop

Thank you (((((((((((venicebard))))))))))))