Sexual Metaphysics

venicebard

(I have to say this)

Upon reading a bit of that thread isthmus nekoi linked (whose first post is thought-provoking), I realized the origin of the version where Osiris's member is fish-devoured: it refers to the moving of nun, originally pisces (the little fishies), to scorpio when the simples were re-arranged in constructing the alef-bet order. If one could date this version of the myth, therefore, one could get a handle on the exact era of the change! (I'm off to investigate)

Isispriest

Female Qabala

Anyone still looking at this Thread?
I never learned the Qabala as Male dominated. Of course I leaned from a woman G.D. Ceremonial Magician and Theosphist. Today I remain a Goddess Primary Witch. I would suggest that you were not taught a proper balanced view of the Holy Kabbala or the Magical Qabala.
Kether is pre-duality so has both. Binah/Feminine Principle is not just the receptical, rather it is time, mater, and substance. The Male energy has no where to go without it. The Paths of the Middle Pillar are almost all feminine. Only 1/2 Temperence being male. The World or Tav Path I see as feminine not both, It is the shekinah. I learned the Arch -Angels as 1/2 and 1/2. Micheal - male, Rapheal as both Gabrial as both, and Urial as female. I see Ovaries in The Star.
So if you want a feminine leaning metaphysical perspective or deity I like the Qabala as a resource.
Merry Meet and Blessed Be