How about them Herkimer "Diamonds"? :D

blackroseivy

I have been using these on & off for quite some time - they really seem to be little energy dynamos, even better than ordinary clear quartz...

Thoughts? :)

MCsea

blackroseivy

little energy dynamos is right :)
My belief is the Herkimer Diamond promotes strong and clear meditation, astral travelling, and aids in past-life memory recall. Generates a heightened perspective - I think that heighetened understanding or view point really helps sort of move things past fast with lots of energy - its REALLY clear energy.....

off to have a play with my Herkimers I coudl do with a little help today

crystal blessings

MARINA

blackroseivy

OH yeah!! :D Glad to find another fan! ;)

crystalflame

Absolutely beautiful! The clarity of the Herkimer diamonds is fascinating, and their energy is quite strong. I always have one smaller crystal by my side. Elixir made from Herkimer diamonds is also very potent.

blackroseivy

Kewl! I'll have to find some of that...

I am using them right now in magickal work - I have done that before with excellent results! ;)

daphne

Absolutely beautiful! The clarity of the Herkimer diamonds is fascinating, and their energy is quite strong. I always have one smaller crystal by my side. Elixir made from Herkimer diamonds is also very potent.

How do you make elixirs?

earl

I own a similar one that the seller calls "Pakimer Diamond". They come from Pakistan, hence the name, compared to Herkimer that came from Herkimer, New York.

According to my friend and a local crystal expert, Pakimer Diamonds have the same qualities of both Tibetan Quartz and Herkimer diamonds which is, IMO, a plus.

By the way, how do you use your Herkimer Diamonds? I have mine with me, but I really don't know what to do with it. It is so tiny and I can't really feel much when I hold it in my receptive hand.

shelikes2read

Joyyyyy to the World! :) Although I have been a crystal adherent (and in particular, a quartz adherent) for years, I finally got my first Herkimer Diamond this week!

Back when I started with crystals, Herkimer Diamonds were a bit outside of my budget. So I made the mistake of postponing getting one. I had no idea that the New Age market for Herks was going to blow up, causing the prices to rise DRASTICALLY over the past 23 years. I went looking for Herks at the couple of meta shops on South Street (Philadelphia) a few weeks ago, and I was *astounded* at the high price for the tiny, tiny stones. I understand that there needs to be a markup on items in order for shop owners to survive, but... well, let's just say WOW and leave it at that.

So I headed over to eBay. Herkimer Diamonds have a VERY distinctive look, so I knew that I'd be able to ID a correctly-labeled Herk on eBay from the photographs.

And what do you know? I found a stone that called out to me SO loudly, I couldn't believe that the entire world wasn't stampeding to bid on it. I think we've all had that kind of moment when we encounter a stone or other tool that resonates with us intensely.

Here it is. The larger of the twin crystals is about half an inch long. And the auction was from one of the people who mines the stones themselves, someone who has been untouched by the "Must Mark Up Price Insanely For New Age Market" craze.

$%28KGrHqZ,!qIFHw37BOUEBR-cie%29DIg~~60_12.JPG

Chronata

oooh...that one is pretty!

I found a tiny twin herkimer when I went mining for them a few months ago!

The twin energy is kind of fun... like you are getting a double dose of good vibes! and since I am a Gemini, it seems extra special to me!

intuitiveinsight

Herkamer diamonds are a high vibrational stone.
They're best to be used in small doses if you like. I tend to use the higher vibrations on the transpersonal chakras: cawsle, soul star and stellar gateway.
They're the chakras that are off the physical body.