On working with Fluorite

shelikes2read

I have been working with a particular pair of matched Fluorite cabochons for the past few weeks. I actually have picked up five cabochons, but these two were shaped to precisely the same dimensions, so I have opted to work with them as a pair:
E5A69F33-853D-4CB5-980B-DE5571E02E67-348-00000046BD3E631B_zps2a2b044a.jpg

Tarot Orat also gave me some rough Fluorite of multiple hues, which is fabulous!

Since I started this project in February, I have made a point of carrying these stones somewhere on my person, be they in a wrist wallet or in my pocket (in said wallet). I thought I'd write a brief update on how things are going with them.

My intent was to bring to the surface the skills of clairvoyance, telepathy, and empathy. And I have noticed an increase in frequency of being able to predict what people are going to say and things that I'm about to see happen, right before they do. It's not like I'm having multiple episodes of this per hour, but on a daily basis, this is happening more consistently. It's really hard to quantify, especially since those are things that tend to happen anyway, but I'm noticing MORE of it since I began the project.

Case in point. I was driving home, a few blocks from my street, when I suddenly got a mental flash that there was a particular make of car nearby, a Kia. (I just got a Kia, so for amusement purposes, I've decided to set my internal "radar" to pick them up, as one of my little practice projects.) I glanced to the left: no Kia. I glanced to the right: no Kia. The car in front of me wasn't a Kia. I was about to file the experience under "false positive", but then I glanced in the rear-view mirror and saw a Kia logo on the car behind mine.

Then there was this little moment of semi-win. Back when I was in college (when dinosaurs roamed the earth, lol), I used similar techniques to what I'm practicing right now to send out a mental message when I was about to feed the neighborhood birds. I spent one whole summer vacation honing this. I started by placing a piece of bread on our cinderblock fence, then sending out a summons for all the birds to come eat. I did that for a week or two, then I switched the order... first I started sending the summons, and THEN, when I saw the birds start to come, I'd come out with the bread. I made sure to vary the times of day when this would happen, and I made sure I was not visible in the window or doorway when I sent out the call. (We had sheer curtains in the kitchen I could look through, and not be seen from outside the house.) I had gotten to the point where I could get about 20 birds to start perching on the electric/phone wires behind the houses by sending out the call, waiting for their slice of bread. :) Unfortunately, that was the last year I was able to do that -- after that summer, I joined the workforce and that was the end of having weeks of free daylight time.

So anyway, back to my moment of semi-win. I read about how some people give back to nature by saving the fur they brush off their pets, and put it out for nesting material for birds in the spring. So I thought I'd do that this year. I got a suet feeder and let's just say with two cats and a dog, we have no shortage of fur to brush. So I got a good amount of fur to put in that feeder.

I hung the suet feeder full of pet brushings out on the awning over our porch, and went back in the house. And sent out a "come check this out" beacon. Before two minutes had passed, four or five sparrows perched on the porch or in the hedge that borders the porch. They didn't investigate the suet feeder or the fur in it at that time, but just the fact that they showed up the first time I ever sent out that kind of beacon from this house was a pleasant surprise.

So I'll continue doing whatever exercises enter my head to help promote getting more results like these, and I'll do my best to keep track of when results appear of their own accord.

So... has anyone here made a point of using Fluorite to accomplish a particular task?

Edit to add: LOL. I just remembered one little event during my college years where sending out a beacon backfired. It was sunset, well on the way to being dark outside, and a male purple finch was singing. I temporarily forgot, for some reason, that birdsong is a method of establishing a claim to a territory. So when I heard the bird singing, I mentally echoed the same song back. I meant it as a compliment, honest.

Suddenly there appeared on our clothesline, in the dusk, one VERY riled-up male purple finch, looking agitated and looking in every direction for the interloper who was trying to claim a part of his territory. Oops. Um, sorry? I stayed quiet. In a minute or two, he was satisfied that there was no intruder, and flew away to roost for the night. I'm positive he came to investigate the birdsong, because it was a lot darker out than I'm used to seeing songbirds flying. Note to self: don't echo birdsongs back to the singer. They think it's a challenge.

shelikes2read

Oh, and one more thing. I mentioned this in the Sound Energy thread, but Fluorite is VERY receptive to being infused with sound energy. In particular, it seems to really like the 528 Hz cleansing tone, coming out of such treatments very bright and vibrant.

shelikes2read

I had the longer of my two commutes today. (I have to drive to two of my part-time jobs.) The Kia "radar" was on in full force. I had another "Kia in the rear-view mirror" moment, and picked up on the presence of two others the moment they approached.

Understand, my area is not overrun with that particular make of car. By far, the most numerous vehicles in this area are Toyotas, then Nissans and Fords. Then there are a few other names that tend to crop up as well, more often than I see Kias. So while they might not be the LEAST common vehicle in these parts, I'm definitely not attempting to spot one of the more common types of vehicles on SE PA roads.

I'll have to see what other experiments I can come up with to measure progress.

Padma

interesting posts, shelikes :) reminds me of the load of crsytal studies I did here last summer - kind of miss it...maybe I should take it up again :) One thing I did note while doing the studies, and not doing them, the stones don't work very well unless you connect with them through purposeful intent and meditation...then, the results seem to expand exponentially. It's cool! And when you are *really* tuned into your crystal, you know it. Things happen and you know it is you and the crystal working together...

Hmmm. Got to go dust off my crystals... :) thanks for being inspiring, shelikes, and I loved the stories about the birds! :D

shelikes2read

Thanks!

What was the Crystal Studies thread? Count me in! It sounds like fun!

shelikes2read

Little Moments of Win have been challenging to produce in the past few days. I haven't had the opportunity to do a "use radar while driving", and the icky weather has had the local birdies thinking of other things besides seeking out the supply of nesting material that is still available in front of my house. There seems to be less of it in the suet feeder than there was before, so I suspect that SOMEbody has discovered it. But the whole feeder was full, so it's going to take a bunch of nests and bird visits in order to really deplete the supply.

However, I had a small Win Moment this afternoon. I had just finished doing a meditation in my studio, including all the Chakra tuning fork tones for me, plus a nice session of 528 Hz directed right at my Fluorites. I have one of these hollow resonator boxes, closed on one end and open on the other end, for my tuning forks: http://www.deltaeducation.com/images/products/1812513.jpg I put my two Fluorite cabs IN the resonator box, installed the 528 Hz fork, and gave them an auditory treatment. As usual, the Fluorites came out all bright and energized from said session. Something about that type of stone and that pitch makes for a potent combination.

OK. Win Moment. Right after I took the Fluorites out of the resonator box, I happened to glance out the window and saw three birds flying north, parallel to my street, over the street that's behind mine. As a frame of reference, this flight path would put the birds about a half-block to my east. On impulse, I sent out a loud "FLY THIS WAY" beacon. All three birds immediately veered sharply left, and continued on that course until they passed directly over my house.

So that was my wee bit of win for the day. Unfortunately, the weather is still icky so I really haven't got anything that would qualify as a reward for the birds for listening to me. The nesting material is still there, but I don't think there's going to be much nest-building done while we're in the middle of an all-day rainstorm (which started out as a morning sleet storm, so it could be worse).

So there you have it: charge yourself, charge your stones, and immediately do an experiment, and see what kind of results you get then.

shelikes2read

Today's productive experiments took place while driving. I had a lonnnng commute ahead of me, so I decided to make use of the third-eye-boosting qualities of Fluorite with some... I don't know how to describe it other than "internal radar" to pick out traffic patterns in advance. Both on the way up, and on the way back, I was able to mentally scan ahead a few miles and predict the places where the traffic would get congested and where the roads would open up again.

I was particularly pleased with how these experiments turned out. I was three-for-three on the way up (on a 30-mile drive involving a lot of highway) and four-for-four on the way home. Unfortunately, being able to predict where the traffic would slow to a crawl was only semi-useful, as I didn't know an alternate route to use to get around the traffic. But on the other hand, being able to tell that the traffic would only be congested as far as Exit X, and then it would be smooth sailing, was beneficial to my blood pressure. :)

It's nice to hit on a practical thing to experiment with -- not just seeking results, but seeking results I can actually USE, is a good thing.

Edit to add: Oh, and on the subject of getting a boost to my Third Eye... I knew, I TOTALLY knew that my pharmacy was going to mess up my order today. Knew. So I double-checked and triple-checked the prescriptions as I was submitting them for refill. If there was one thing I didn't want, it was an error on MY part to be the reason for a problem.

And sure enough, they fouled it up. They forgot one of my scripts. I had to go through the whole list of eight in order to figure out which one was missing, so they could refill it while my hubby waited. I KNEW they were going to foul that order up. I just wasn't sure HOW.

stonesatiety

Fun with your "birding"! Your calling the birds to you reminded me of "shooting" passing doves with kisses. Doves would veer when I blew a kiss at them as they flew past! They quickly realized that I was playing and dodged just for fun. Telepathy can be so fun. I remember a time before the stones returned into my life at a four-way stop. It was my turn, so I drove past, nodding to the woman waiting. "Asshole!" I heard plain as day. Ha! It surprised me, but then I had a good laugh.

Fluorite helps hold structure, in my experience. I hadn't thought of using it to help with telepathy. Great idea! I have a blue with purple surfaces fluorite crystal that I'm sure would love to play this game. It just asked to be washed off, so maybe soon? Also a clear, wrinkled old thing I brought home from a trip. Thanks for the idea.

Right away I thought of how if we trust what naturally comes, telepathy is effortless. The fluorites help steady our awareness. That's what came to me, for what it's worth. I listened into this with fluorite, your play so intrigued me. Thank you!

shelikes2read

More internal radar experiments... today, I took the bus to meet up with some friends. I was playing "spot the pedestrian" by looking around corners, before the bus reached the cross streets, to see where the pedestrians were and how many there were. Today was a good day for this as the weather was great, so everyone was out. It was easy to ID the presence of people, and where they were on the block that we were approaching, so that when the bus reached the cross street I could immediately verify my results one way or the other.

With so many people out, I decided to concentrate on WHERE the people were on the block, and how many of them there were (clusters of two or three, etc). Or pick out things like bikes. One interesting "hit" was I thought a bicyclist was approaching, but when I looked up, what was approaching was a car that was carrying a bike rack with a bicycle on it. LOL, well, I almost had that one right. Or the time when I was sure I'd find a pet sitting in someone's window, so I looked at all the houses. Nada. I thought that was a "miss", till we got to the next intersecting street and a guy was walking his dog. OK, then, semi-hit. I knew there was a fuzzy critter around somewhere, but I didn't pinpoint where. A couple of other more memorable "hits" were when I felt as though around the corner, there'd be someone entering or exiting their house, and when we got to the cross street, there they were: one time it was a person going in a door, and another time, someone coming out. Once I started getting hits on a regular basis, I started looking for extra details, like what color coat the people around the corner would be wearing.

These are things that can really help a person refine their second sight. I used to do this a long, long time ago (like late 1980s) when I had a seriously long commute on public transit. We had a long drive through the city, and this was how I passed the time on the bus. I haven't done this for quite a while, though, because I no longer have a job where I commute via SEPTA, so I was pleased that the reflex wasn't buried too deeply. But I wasn't using Fluorite at the time. I was just using what I called internal radar. Fluorite really gives that a giant boost. It's the Third Eye Chakra, something I hadn't known existed back when I was doing this years ago.