Why is the crystal kingdom calling us?

intuitiveinsight

Hi everyone,
Lately over the last 2 or 3 years maybe longer, I've noticed that the crystals draw us like magnets to them.
I'm wondering what happened over the last few years that more and more people are being drawn to use/work with crystals and the members of the crystal kingdom?
My thought is that because the earth has shifted to a higher vibration that the crystals want to help us make a transition to a more spiritual place within ourselves. What is everyone's thoughts?
The quartz formations and shapes seem to be the loudest to me but so are others like blue adventureen, amethyst and citrine!
Blessings,
Intuitiveinsight

Hemera

This is an interesting question! I have noticed that crystals have been calling but I always thought it is just me :p
I have not paid attention to the bigger picture. Are crystals more easily available? Are there more shops and places where to get them? Are there more books on crystals? (-I guess there are more all kinds of esoteric books these days? And tarot decks.) There is more mining in my part of the world and new mines are started etc. but I´ve put that under human greed more than anything else..Anyway. I´have to say I´m not sure. I´ll have to think about this.

I´m really looking forward to hearing people´s thoughts on this.

MandMaud

I'm one of your "more and more people being drawn". Not far enough into crystals to have noticed that it's a trend, but I used to have zero interest although other such (wood etc) and especially the stone of old buildings have always reached out to me. And Ocean.

I thought my lack of interest was because they were my ex's "thing" and he would kind of take ownership of whatever he was into. Quite often I'd start learning about something and he'd catch the bug from me, and something about the way he did it just put me right off it. That's not mean-spiritedness - it didn't happen with succulent houseplants for example, or tarot - but with most things with him it wasn't about the thing, it was about Him Doing This. If you see what I mean.

Anyway, so I thought my growing interest now is because I'm free to take an interest without being seen to be learning about a subject he is already The Expert in, even though he can hardly remember an crystals - the next mania grabbed him... ;) - but yes, thinking about it they are being mentioned more.

Also my spiritual life generally is central now in a way it wasn't a couple of years ago - which I was putting down to big life changes lately, and/or the 2012 thing - surely it all ties in, individuals and the wide world all in the same direction at the moment. (A long moment, that is, happening over years if not decades.)

Briar Rose

Very true intuitiveinsight, You are so spot on about the crystals. The shift has so much vibrational energy . The alignment of the celestial cross in the sky and the mundane cross on earth. It happened now, and the last time it happened was 13,000 years ago when all these different races in Europe formed and settlements appeared.

And yes, the internet and buying on line as helped with the progression- thanks to the shift.

stonesatiety

On a personal level, I went wild for stones until my teens. That was almost 40 years ago. (Has it really been that long? Wow!) Then sports, girls and other teen priorities took over. After I "woke up" to who I am, spiritually speaking, I interacted with stones in passing, but for years remained focused on trusting and playing exclusively with my inner guidance. Eventually I found myself a stone fanatic once again back in early 2003.

A side effect of hanging out in a local gem and mineral shop, then accepting a position there, was to see people at various stages of opening to the stone people. It was so amazing to stand with a person as s/he first felt energy from a stone! I got hugs and lots of joy. That doesn't answer the question though. It seems to me the stones never closed communication with us. We humans did. Now that our human answers have not worked, a lot of us have opened to being part of our diverse family once again.

In a big box chain store I worked in prior to the gem shop, I took stones daily to share with coworkers. The vast majority turned out to be stone lovers, or became enamored of stones. I was so surprised and excited at this discovery.

intuitiveinsight

Hi guys,
Yes the crystals seem to have been calling me. I feel like it's a gateway that opens wider and wider letting those step inside the vast energies that crystals have.
Blessings,
Intuitiveinsight

exopsytosis

I agree that more people are being drawn to stones, but I think it's much wider than just minerals. The universal subconsciousness is waking up and humanity is starting to realize its true potential. I think many are turning to gems and minerals in this time of spiritual awakening because of the incredible lessons and guidance they carry.

intuitiveinsight

Yes, as the crystals seem to be coming into their own.
I feel that I'm being drawn to the higher vibrational stones.
Really the kingdom as a whole is calling as if it is its own universe. For me, it has its own story the story of the universe that brings us home.

It brings us to our core self where everything is Ok.

dawntarot

This has definitely been happening to me as well. I never used to respond much to crystals (with some rare exceptions) but lately I have been more and more fascinated by them. Not only that but a series of stones have found their way to me which all deal with the third eye and/or crown chakras. I didn't seek these out deliberately, in fact I'd never even heard of most of them, but they are certainly having a powerful effect on me.

I've also been meeting more and more people who are into stones in the last few months. It's interesting.

danieljuk

I didn't know anything about crystals but wanted to buy a whole random mix of different stones! So I went to a website (really should have done it in person but at that time I couldn't get to an actual shop) and I chose random stones. I didn't look at any values, just one's that I liked for whatever reason, I think it was mostly based on colour and feeling.

so I got a whole random lot and the hilarious thing is they suited me perfectly. all had qualities and astrological and property info that fit me! they also all fitted helping an area of me that needed healing!

I feel very drawn to them, but only in the last year or so and I was drawn to the one's that really I bought blind!

I would like to go to a real shop in future and choose the one's that I feel drawn to though as well :)