watermelon tourmaline transformed by light of full moon

FlowerInTheNight

Has anyone ever experienced a Crystal physically changing in appearance? Ileft all of my crystals in the light of the full moon a few days ago and in the morning four of the the stones were on the ground outside of the box they had all been in....and one of them was my watermelon tourmaline.the ane amazing thing was that it had physically changed in appearance...there were white stars all over it that had not previously been there.

stonesatiety

Yes! How fun and thanks for sharing. Some people call them "tranformation crystals." I have watched stones change as I held them in stores before purchasing them! One was a large jelly opal from Australia. It sat there dull and listless, so one day I picked it up, flowed energy into it and played with it. All of a sudden, the middle "jelly" section cleared rapidly to reveal what looked like a small being sitting looking out at me!!! I took the stone home and even the less purely opalized and matrix areas became vibrant. Much of the reddish brown area turned an olive green.

Another stone was a smokey crystal I took to a friend for a visit. As she talked on the phone, the crystal began changing rapidly! It cleared a lot, sent white, puffy-looking rays out to its edges, etc. I showed my friend as it was happening. Needless to say, that crystal returned home with me. I later looked at the place online where I purchased the crystal. They had an area that stored all purchased crystals with the pics they had of them, etc. The pictures had changed to match the crystal!!! But my friend and I watched the crystal shift. The proprietor of that store laughed and said, "Oh, *that* crystal." They knew of its shenanigans.

I'm excited for you. Maybe keep a casual eye on your stones for more surprises. The more comfortable you become with that--I have found--the more the stones will open up and play.

P.S. I have had stones move on their own, but animals also play with them.

BeastlySerenity

Love these stories about the crystal transformations. Makes me wonder what beings may be attracted/associated to my crystals!