Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

rose quartz crystal

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

Citizen

cozmo0_4 
Citizen
rose quartz crystal

I went to meditate last night and got my rose quartz out and it's pretty much turned white.
I have a second smaller one and checked that - still pink.
They're in a drawer next to my bed, so no direct sunlight, and I've not been using it a lot.
I only got it at Christmas.
Anyone have any ideas ?
Have I sucked the life out of it ?
Top   #1
Citizen

WolfSwan 
Citizen

I've heard of this happening on a psychteachers podcast! I think you can probably Google it as well because it seems fairly common! I've never had this happen though
Top   #2
Citizen

cozmo0_4 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfSwan View Post
I've heard of this happening on a psychteachers podcast! I think you can probably Google it as well because it seems fairly common! I've never had this happen though
Ok thanks. I'll go to Google then.
Top   #3
Citizen

Aster Breo 
Citizen

That happened to a small amethyst sphere I had several years ago. It was stored completely out of sunlight, but still faded -- all the way to white in some places.

I can't explain it scientifically. Psychicly (I know -- not a word), I think it was just overloaded. I used to hold it when my migraine symptoms were especially bad.
Top   #4
Citizen

cozmo0_4 
Citizen

That's interesting. My friend bought me this specifically to use as I was going through a tough time with my love life. I've yet to get hold of her as she knows all things crystal. But I did check on Google and there were many differing opinions about why this happens. Some say it's just the kind of crystal, others say there's so much negativity put into the stone. But I was using it for self love, so think I've just sucked the life right out of it.
Top   #5
Citizen

lucid_dawn 
Citizen

Apparently it can happen from temperature too but it can't be too hot in a drawer or even in your hand but I suspect a change in temperature might still be the cause http://www.quartzpage.de/rose.html
Top   #6
Citizen

yannie 
Citizen

Haha, happened to my rose quartz too.

Have you tried green kyanite? It heals the heart chakra and helps to align all your chakras. It doesn't hold on to any energetic gunk it absorbs so never needs cleansing (just charging under the sun or moonlight will do).

I love my kyanite chunks - apart from green I have blue for throat, & black for base. They give me an instant "Ahhhhhhhh..." feeling. Google kyanite!
Top   #7
Citizen

cozmo0_4 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by yannie View Post
Haha, happened to my rose quartz too.

Have you tried green kyanite? It heals the heart chakra and helps to align all your chakras. It doesn't hold on to any energetic gunk it absorbs so never needs cleansing (just charging under the sun or moonlight will do).

I love my kyanite chunks - apart from green I have blue for throat, & black for base. They give me an instant "Ahhhhhhhh..." feeling. Google kyanite!
Ooh. I'll have a Google of that now. Thank you. I could do with an Ahhh feeling.
Top   #8
Citizen

WolfSwan 
Citizen

Strawberry quartz is filled with universal love energy and one of my favourite stones, as well as Aurora crystals. Those are big on the ahhhh feeling 😊
Top   #9
Star clad

Padma 
Star clad

Prehnite is also soothing and calming for the heart, as well as healing and protective. It is a beautiful light green.

You might also consider watermelon tourmaline, which is both green and pink... covers both the upper and lower heart chakra. It is also a water element stone, and so is soothing to the emotions.
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.