Crystals and needs

Falcor

It amazing how always we are drawn to crystal/s that reflect our most deep or urgent needs even if we are not aware of what we need. Many times I have came to crystal stones shop in search for something and ended with surprising results.

Yesterday was one of those times. I have came for an amethyst ring but was very much drawn to this astrophylite pendant. I even didn't know what stone I chose, never met it before. But when I read about it I realized how perfect it was for me.
VLNTXI.jpg

Adding a lil info about it http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com/astrophyllite/

Did it happen to any of you?

singerofpeace

It amazing how always we are drawn to crystal/s that reflect our most deep or urgent needs even if we are not aware of what we need. Many times I have came to crystal stones shop in search for something and ended with surprising results.

Yesterday was one of those times. I have came for an amethyst ring but was very much drawn to this astrophylite pendant. I even didn't know what stone I chose, never met it before. But when I read about it I realized how perfect it was for me.
VLNTXI.jpg

Adding a lil info about it http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com/astrophyllite/

Did it happen to any of you?

Definitely :) but perhaps more importantly, HOLY MOLY is that gorgeous!!! WOW! Even in the photo, it took my breath away. You definitely were meant to have that piece!

celticnoodle

Wow! What a gorgeous pendant. And, yes, I agree with you and it has happened for me just very recently. I posted a picture of 5 of the crystals I picked up about 2wks ago here on A.T. but I will include it here too.

I went to Tucson, Arizona earlier this month w/my husband. He had to go there for work--and was at meetings during the day, but the first day we arrived, he only had a morning meeting for like 2 hours and the rest of the day was ours to explore!

We found our way into a dirty and grungy looking 'gem shop'--that at first I wasn't so keen on. Until I walked inside and began to look around. :laugh: OMG! that place was magical! Even the energy it gave off from all the goodies this delightful man, who owned the shop had for sale. His two dogs came out quickly to greet us too, (friendly dogs), and the whole atmosphere of the place quickly made me realize that here were some treasures to behold!

My husband even found a treasure of his own--a fossil. He's not much into crystals--but I make up for it! I walked out with 6 beauties, but only 5 of them are in this pic.

My kyanite and spirit quartz were two that I was hoping to find. Then, I came upon a chevron amethyst that grabbed my attention too. And, finally, my biggest prize for the day--the two orange crystals. They truly captivated me with their beauty. I had never heard of them before, and the paper on them said simply that they were "Vortex healing stones" whatever that was suppose to mean. I didn't care--they called to me and I picked them up, happily to buy!

Since then, I can't seem to stop picking them up to admire them and get to know them. I have been exploring websites trying so hard to identify them more and understand them. Finally, sweetcherise13, an A.T.'er here, found what they are and PM'd me the information. They are called "Wulfenite". They were found at Bell Rock, in Sedona, Arizona and Sedona, Arizona is well known for their Vortexes.

Once I had their name, I was able to look it up and learn about it and it is EXACTLY what I need right now! As are, surprisingly--the other crystals too! They can work well with the Wulfenite to help me achieve the healing I require.

Divine guidance? I'm thinking so! I know that I love these crystals right now, and I can already feel the healing they are providing.

Attachments

• 20160221_212027.jpg
    20160221_212027.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 201