Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Advice to find a suitable crystal.

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

Citizen

cozmo0_4 
Citizen
Advice to find a suitable crystal.

I've googled crystals for freeing myself from embarrassment, and I'm getting results for crystals for childhood issues in the explanations.
Mainly getting amethyst - just wanted clarification of real people, would amethyst be suitable to use to clear embarrassment over a situation and are there any other crystals I should get ?
Thanks
Top   #1
Citizen

GotH 
Citizen

The opposite of embarrassment is confidence right? Check out this article. Maybe it will help you choose..

http://www.psychicgurus.org/7-crysta...ur-confidence/
Top   #2
Citizen

JuniperPress 
Citizen

Rose quartz is a gentle love stone that can help with childhood issues but even more so is pink mangano calcite. I also really love white howlite for gentle healing of hurts but after reading your post I was really drawn to mention the mangano calcite to you. Intuitively I think it would be the best for you but really all calcites are really gentle and lovely.

http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.c...ngano-calcite/

eta: the amethyst is a good one too but I'm getting a strong ping on the mangano calcite
Top   #3
Citizen

cozmo0_4 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
The opposite of embarrassment is confidence right? Check out this article. Maybe it will help you choose..

http://www.psychicgurus.org/7-crysta...ur-confidence/
Great article. I was looking at a moonstone piece at the crystal shop a couple of days ago. Maybe it was shouting to me, but I hadn't realised. I'll be shopping this week and keep this article handy. Thank you
Top   #4
Tutu wearing rascal

DDwarks 
Tutu wearing rascal

You can charge whatever crystal or stone/ pebble that you find on the ground for that purpose too. Sure it's nice having a pretty stone "specifically" recommended for whatever job you need it for but it's not necessary.
Go for whatever you feel attracted to and give it a function yourself x
Top   #5
Citizen

cozmo0_4 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniperPress View Post
Rose quartz is a gentle love stone that can help with childhood issues but even more so is pink mangano calcite. I also really love white howlite for gentle healing of hurts but after reading your post I was really drawn to mention the mangano calcite to you. Intuitively I think it would be the best for you but really all calcites are really gentle and lovely.

http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.c...ngano-calcite/

eta: the amethyst is a good one too but I'm getting a strong ping on the mangano calcite
Excellent assistance. Being a newbie to crystals I've not heard off this one and it will be on my to buy list this week. I feel like I'm wearing out my rose quartz, I have 2 and one is now really white and the 2nd is fading fast. I've recharged them but they're assisting me as best they can.
Top   #6

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.