An erotic ode to my new spirit quartz

GotH

Serious? Me? No way! Ya know, I was thinking you could have picked the screen name "Yoni" as an alternative way of spelling and there would have been ZERO confusion as to whether you were male or female then. :joke:

Just sayin...

Tigerangel

Lol this thread has made me chuckle, and go in search of spirit quartz pics 😝 to which I have discovered there is quite a few pieces out there that resembles the male member haha!!

Also has me thinking of other strangely shaped crystals, I have a piece of citrine that ever time I look at it, it reminds me of a birds skull!

Due to natural formation of crystals there must be some weird and wacky shapes around 😄

yannie

Laura Borealis

*waves* hello, I'm here, & I'm one person, quite obviously a woman (hey I'm still rhyming). What a strange way to refer to me. Perhaps I shall speak as if I'm more than one person or some sort of unknown long-gone-probably-never-to-return entity too. LOL. (I did dream last sleep that I blasted off from Earth to explore another planet, but I'm back now.)

:joke: I assumed you were a gay guy :joke: I mean, if you asked me who was most likely to write an erotic ode to Spirit C**k I'd definitely say a gay new-age guy, probably in California or possibly Sedona! But I do fall into stereotype thinking sometimes. I probably wouldn't have been as egalitarian as GotH was in using non-gendered (and singular, in context) pronouns.

But what I really want to know is, is it circumcised or not? ;)

yannie

GotH

Yeah I hear they (oh shoot, there's that word again!) don't circumcise crystals any more. It's considered inhumineral.

yannie

Yeah I hear they (oh shoot, there's that word again!) don't circumcise crystals any more. It's considered inhumineral.

Well, we're still savages over here 😂

Context, dah-ling, context.

yannie

celticnoodle

Oh I know, it's all been in fun. :laugh: Yannie doesn't have to share if they don't want to. But you know us crystal peeps, we get all excited about them and when someone gets a new one it's like show and tell or pulling out baby pics. In this case however, the excitement was quite literal to a certain someone as was described in the original post. ;)
yep. I know. My crystals are like my babies too, but I don't name them like most people do. :D And, I do enjoy seeing pics of others crystals too.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling very well lately CN. Maybe you need a new and exciting crystal to perk yourself right up. I know I've been craving a new piece in my life. Moonstone has me turning my head lately. We shall see.. :surprise:
ah well--I'm fine now. I think I've been doing too much and just needed to rest. Once I am at the point of fatigue--if I don't stop and become a vegetable for awhile, well, I get pushed over the edge. I can also be rather mean as a result. Sleep would be good too--and I haven't been sleeping too well either the last few nights. It happens. But, I think I am finally pass it! :D Being here at our river house helps big time. :)

eta: I like the way you think, Goth! And, I do have a few good crystals picked out online. I really prefer to see them in person, hold them, etc. before buying them--but I no longer live close enough to a store selling them. :( So, I've found a few good ones on amazon! Have yet to actually order them though..........

Lol this thread has made me chuckle, and go in search of spirit quartz pics �� to which I have discovered there is quite a few pieces out there that resembles the male member haha!!
hmmm...mine don't. I mean, they are rather long and straight--but that's about it tbh. just my luck, I guess! ;) But, perhaps its best as I think if it were like Yannies--I may just always burst out laughing each time I tried to hold it and meditate. :laugh:
Also has me thinking of other strangely shaped crystals, I have a piece of citrine that ever time I look at it, it reminds me of a birds skull!

Due to natural formation of crystals there must be some weird and wacky shapes around ��
I'm just going to have to go through my crystals again and see what all they look like. Some of my favorites are my malachites, as many of them have black eyes - giving them the appearance of fish and or people. I love them!

:joke: I assumed you were a gay guy :joke: I mean, if you asked me who was most likely to write an erotic ode to Spirit C**k I'd definitely say a gay new-age guy, probably in California or possibly Sedona! But I do fall into stereotype thinking sometimes. I probably wouldn't have been as egalitarian as GotH was in using non-gendered (and singular, in context) pronouns.

ROFL

Oh my! This thread is too much!!! :D