favorite blue stones?

celticnoodle

some GREAT responses here so far! I absolutely LOVE-LOVE-LOVE my blue crystals. My fave is probably my raw amethysts, and it is great for meditation.

The labradorite crystals are gorgeous and it is also known as the rainbow stone, (I read this somewhere and feel it is very apt!) And, of course its element is water, (I just looked this up) and I would find this one very good for meditation.

The aquamarine is also beautiful too. It is probably the very best "water" blue crystal I can think of. Even in its name, it just speaks of water! Oh, and just taking a peek at its properties I see its name also means "water of the sea"!

The Blue lace Agate crystal, like Calayvie, I find very calming & peaceful. I love it! Its a great crystal for spirit contact and for this reason, it always reminds me of heaven above.

So many lovely blue crystals to choose from, and I am sure which ever one you decide upon will be the best one for you. Good luck, and please let us know which one you do get. :)

RavenOfSummer

some GREAT responses here so far! I absolutely LOVE-LOVE-LOVE my blue crystals. My fave is probably my raw amethysts, and it is great for meditation.

The labradorite crystals are gorgeous and it is also known as the rainbow stone, (I read this somewhere and feel it is very apt!) And, of course its element is water, (I just looked this up) and I would find this one very good for meditation.

The aquamarine is also beautiful too. It is probably the very best "water" blue crystal I can think of. Even in its name, it just speaks of water! Oh, and just taking a peek at its properties I see its name also means "water of the sea"!

The Blue lace Agate crystal, like Calayvie, I find very calming & peaceful. I love it! Its a great crystal for spirit contact and for this reason, it always reminds me of heaven above.

So many lovely blue crystals to choose from, and I am sure which ever one you decide upon will be the best one for you. Good luck, and please let us know which one you do get. :)

Thank you celticnoodle! I never realized that about the name aquamarine- I absolutely love that! :love: Will definitely check back in when I've found some stones!

JustJazzie

How could I forget blue tigers eye?! It and labradorite are at the top of my list! I am awed with chatoyant stones.

Hemera

I second all of these suggestions above but I'd like to add one: Sapphire. It's never mentioned here because it can be pricey. But there are small and cheap ones, too. You don't need to get a huge flawless jewel to enjoy the properties of it. :)
I have a small cheap one set in Silver. I think mine was from Etsy. Sapphire comes in many shades of blue (and yellow). Some are really pretty watery blue.
----------------------

from Crystalvaults web page: Stone of Wisdom, a royal stone of learning, mental acuity and psychic activation, a seeker after spiritual truth. Its pure Blue Ray brings order and healing to the mind, lending strength and focus, and an ability to see beneath surface appearances to underlying truths and to utilize that knowledge. It stimulates the Throat and Third Eye Chakras, allowing one to access deeper levels of consciousness in order to gain a fuller understanding of self. Associated with the planet Saturn, Blue Sapphire embraces order, structure, and self-discipline, and is ideal for accomplishing goals and manifesting ideas into form. Sapphire’s power to transmute negative thoughts and energy also makes it highly effective for earth and chakra healing.

ncharge

I love all of these blue stones as well, but Celestite is speaking to me strongly these days. A truly angelic stone.

Edited to add Kyanite! one of my favorites!

Eva4

I am interested in sodalite, but is it blue or indigo? I haven't been able to get my hands on it, but I hear it helps with anxiety and calms the mind.

Padma

I am interested in sodalite, but is it blue or indigo? I haven't been able to get my hands on it, but I hear it helps with anxiety and calms the mind.

It's kind of a denim blue, sorta. Darker in some parts, lighter in others, and with a lightning fork pattern of white throughout.

It's pretty easily available (and not expensive!) Did you try Etsy?

Padma

Actually, its element is Storm, as it contains all the 5 elements (space (as in outer space) being the fifth). Also because it contains both fire (the Labradoressence illumination effect) and water. Hence Storm.

celticnoodle

oh yes, Sapphires are GORGEOUS!!! AND how did I forget about Kyanite too? I recently purchased kyanite and wish I had picked up more of it. This piece just called me to it when I was in the shop. love it too!

Actually, its element is Storm, as it contains all the 5 elements (space (as in outer space) being the fifth). Also because it contains both fire (the Labradoressence illumination effect) and water. Hence Storm.

oh, I didn't know this, Padma! thank you very much! In fact, I don't know if I have ever heard of Storm as an element for crystals, but it does make a lot of sense. Thanks again! :)

linnie

And I forgot celestite, which is just, er, heavenly (😇), but it's now been mentioned.. We could also add topaz to sapphire.. Very watery..

But as they call Larimar the dolphin stone it resoundingly calls up visions of the ocean, huh. ☺️

Blue hemimorphite is another very gentle aqua blue stone... Pretty!!!