Moqui balls

silverwings94

I have a set of these but Ihaven't worked with them since I bought them. I'm going to check to make sure I have male and female.
Thanks so much for this wonderful link.
Kat

ncharge

Mochi balls seem to have a polarized energy field around them. If you have a headache, place the balls on either side of your head for a short rest. It will help. It also pays to hold them in front of you and slowly bring them together. Rotate the balls (most are rather saucer-shaped) until you find the two sides that seem to pull toward each other. That is the most effective position - pulling towards each other. You can also flip them and draw things away.

cardlady22

another name?

Boji Stone is the copywritten and registered trademark for concretion stones which are found in Colorado.

Sinduction

Has anyone found a place to order these? Preferably ones that aren't too expensive?

cardlady22

Most sites are coming up $8-10 each for a one-inch diameter. But, I don't recognize the online store names, so I can't vouch for the customer service, etc. I looked under these trade names:
shaman stones
moqui marbles

Le Fanu

I think I really need a mate for mine :(

Must use my pendulum and find out if it's male or female. Everyone seems to talk about these stones in pairs. Damn, why didn't I buy two of them... The seller had half a dozen...

cardlady22

Found a couple of pics:
male and female

a pair

Does that help? Are they fairly representative?

Wendywu

Yes - that's about the size mine are. My female is slightly larger than the male which I understand is fairly normal. I got mine from a reputable Ebay seller who lives in a small town in my county. He sells a lot of them and if he is selling a pair he does specifiy if they are male and female.

Le Fanu

Nice links cardlady! In your last link, of the pair, mine is like the one on the right. What's that? Male or female? I need to know for when it comes to mating :D

I'd really like to get a mate for mine... if only I'd known. And aside from the annual rock fair, local New Age shops here don't sell shaman stones...

cardlady22

In the pair pic, the Right is the female.
Without getting too crude, the males will vary widely. :p Some have what appears to be a ridge/lip around the midline area.