CBD Tarot de Marseille - new Conver restoration

Richard

When I received it, I feverishly tore into my deck without being conscious of my mood and intent, and I was amply rewarded with what to me is the most beautiful Marseille deck in existence (and arguably the most beautiful Tarot of all, but that may be a matter of taste).

delizt

finally ordered this deck after hearing all the praise...I had "tried" to avoid it...but then looked at the pictures and broke down....it seems so ALIVE!!!!

Freddie

This looks like a great deck and maybe someday I will get one. I ordered the book by Ben-Dov as it looks to be very good. The book is quite affordable on AmazonUK and I have not read one bad review of the deck or book anywhere.

Freddie

inanna_tarot

Had a really tough day at work, and just got paid...

so I had to get the deck for a nice pick me up :D

Richard

This looks like a great deck and maybe someday I will get one. I ordered the book by Ben-Dov as it looks to be very good. The book is quite affordable on AmazonUK and I have not read one bad review of the deck or book anywhere.

Freddie
You probably know that Ben Dov studied under Jodorowsky. That probably influenced the book. It's very good, but not really my style of reading. I love the deck, however.

Gulliver

You probably know that Ben Dov studied under Jodorowsky. That probably influenced the book. It's very good, but not really my style of reading. I love the deck, however.

Without any doubt there is no need to copy someone for Ben-Dov, he has an intellect and feeling for things which offers unequaled opportunities. The book is great.

BSwett

I personally loved his book so much that after reading it on my Kindle, I went ahead and got me the paper copy, and later on bought another copy as a gift. It easily climbed to the top of my books on Tarot collection. Amazingly insightful and eye opening.

fyreflye

I personally loved his book so much that after reading it on my Kindle, I went ahead and got me the paper copy, and later on bought another copy as a gift. It easily climbed to the top of my books on Tarot collection. Amazingly insightful and eye opening.

When I bought the paperback from Amazon.com I was given a free Kindle version to go with it. I have no idea why, but I'd finished the Kindle version by the time the paperback arrived.

Yoav Ben-Dov

When I bought the paperback from Amazon.com I was given a free Kindle version to go with it. I have no idea why, but I'd finished the Kindle version by the time the paperback arrived.

actually i chose it to be so, i thought it would be more convenient to have a searchable digital version for quick reference - and it's ok by me if you give the paper copy to a friend and keep the digital. but i didn't consider the delay, i was thinking of people reading the paper first. do you think it is a good idea?