New book! (Rana George's The Essential Lenormand)

Seraphina

I've had a peek inside too lol, I hadn't noticed there was a kindle edition, I'm going to have that too! From what I've seen so far this book is a must have!!

light2000

I'm waiting for it too. :)

Lil Red

I am super excited about this book and cannot wait to get it.

strings of life

I pre-ordered this as well.

Onyx

8 days! 8 days! So ready to see this in my greedy little hands!

Ryver

I noticed that it's coming out on kindle too and can't decide which one to get. I am beginning to lean toward getting it both ways. Whoo hoo!

Asher

Me too!

I noticed that it's coming out on kindle too and can't decide which one to get. I am beginning to lean toward getting it both ways. Whoo hoo!

I am getting both editions! It will be nice to have it on my Kindle when I'm out and about and want to read a bit of it. And the kindle edition is due out this Saturday, March 1st!

BlueLotus

I've also pre-ordered the 'physical' book, and I would probably order it in Kindle as well; both versions could be useful. I've also looked inside the book and I am very impressed with what I read. I can hardly wait for it to be released :)

Ryver

I preordered the Kindle edition but have yet to preorder the physical book. We'll see if I make it to the end of the day without clicking that button.

When is the physical book going to be released/shipped? Any chance they moved the date up? Just wondering since the Kindle is being zapped over on the 1st.

PattyMc

I think March 8 is the physical book release date, at least for Amazon and Barnes&Noble.

Patty