Deck THEME YOU want to see in a Lenormand?

greatdane

Well EmpyreanKnight

One can have VERY CLEAR images, but in a certain style. I also want VERY clear images. I don't like playing card inserts in my decks, symbols, fine, not inserts because I don't read playing cards and they don't figure into my readings.

SO playing card inserts to me just take up space and are distracting....BUT I do enjoy different artistic renderings of VERY CLEAR images.

When one looks at Lenormands, old and new, many different renderings. Different PERIODS. So I would like to see a Man, Woman done in 1700-1800 Venetian garb. It would still CLEARLY be a Man or a Woman and if you check in most Lenormands, you will see different types or styles of the Man and Woman card.

It's more about the STYLE in which I want it painted, how one would have seen a Child painted from that period.

I ABSOLUTELY agree an image should be clear (and unfortunately I have seen decks where there wasn't a lot to "distract," but I had no clue what the image was supposed to be).

firecatpickles

If ANYONE could make that, it would be you :).

I'm already on it, actually. I've been trying with changing the names a bit, like "Ropes" fore Snake, "Flag" for Coffin, and "Pike" for Cross...

Village Witch

I'm already on it, actually. I've been trying with changing the names a bit, like "Ropes" fore Snake, "Flag" for Coffin, and "Pike" for Cross...

I may be only one to say this, but I don't care much for decks that change the names of the symbols. The Under the Roses deck bugs me renaming the Book as Journal, the Coffin as Grave, and Clock Tower for Tower.

I really don't like names on the cards at all. The symbols should be clearly defined in that no name/label is needed.

Morwenna

Actually, I'm cool with what's out there. I have at least one Lennie that I wish I could get the same theme in a Tarot! :)