angel oracle - sulamith wulfing

rostie

thank you all for your replies! i'm not going to buy it immediatly but it's on my wishlist. i really like the art of her.

at the moment i want to buy the faeries oracle from brian froud. it looks so beautifull! my parents have a book of them and i have always liked it. since i know there is an oracle of him i really really want it.

but one day when the angels are calling me, i'll buy the angels oracle.
(i can't buy it all at one time, i'm a poor, poor student, lol)

so thank you very much for your help. i know now what i really want, otherwise i would still doubt about it till i become crazy, lol.

with love,

rostie

rostie

but one day when the angels are calling me, i'll buy the angels oracle,

and/or the healing with angels/fairies.

(i can't buy it all at one time, i'm a poor, poor student, lol)

they are all too gorgeous!

with love,

rostie

Liliana

Im really late, but another deck I find really beautiful is the Angel Blessings cards. You can read a review and see them at:

http://www.wicce.com/angelbl.html

They reproduce the art of famous paintings, and are of a beautiful style. I was looking for an angel deck with actual angel names on the cards, the only decks like this I saw were this one and Angel Oracle : Working With the Angels for Guidance, Inspiration and Love, which is a totally different one than the one you mentioned. Youcan sort of see it at

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0312133014/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

If that comes out right, I hate long web adresses :p Anyway, the art in that one isugly, and they print anentire sentence of info at the bottom which is more than I would like sinceI want to use them in conjunction to my Tarot cards

pippi

I've had this deck for awhile and haven't worked with it yet...haven't even done self-readings with it. I took it out today and I'm really loving the beautiful and peaceful images.

ETA (next day): After doing some intuitive readings for others with this deck yesterday, I've found I really like working with it. It speaks very strongly to me, and I was not expecting that at all! It was also interesting to find that after each reading, I felt a noticeable depletion of energy. I had to re-energize between each reading. I haven't experienced this with another deck.