Which oracle deck do you use the most?

WolfyJames

Good Witch Bad Witch is of course my favorite oracle, I grab it first. I use as well I Misteri della Sibilla that I love very much, and I try to use the Parlour Sybil too along with the Sibilla della Zingara. In the Petit LeNormand section, I either use the Mystical or the Gypsy one. I try to use the Madame Eudora's Fortune Cards whenever I can even though I have trouble interpreting it because I find it so pretty. I try to use as well the Fortune Teller's Deck, it's such a pretty playing cards deck. In daily readings I always use the Green Man Tree Oracle to work on oghams and celtic trees due to my celtic studies, the Fairy Pack and the Wicca Pack.

NightQueen

at the moment its the Goddess Guidance oracle by Doreen virtue

OrbWeaver

I use my Froud Faeries oracle the most. In fact, I use it more than my tarot decks! I also have The Sacred Geometry, but I'm not very skilled with it just yet. The cards haven't all opened up to me just yet. The other oracle deck I have, The Druid Animal Oracle is still closed off to me.

pippi

Since getting The Answer Deck, it has been my most used oracle deck, by far!

a_shikhs

I've been using Healing with the Angels and Madame Endora a lot these days.

shadowbane

Harmony angel cards.

MysticalMoose

Madame Endora is my favourite along with The Fairy Ring, IM feeling the urge to splurge on something new in the oracle department tho...... eek!

HearthCricket

I love so many oracles it is hard to say who gets the most attention!

Madame Endora~Always been a faithful oracle for me.

Froud's Faeries~The way I always pictured the fairyworld to be like, magical, both good and bad, and very mischievous!

Victorian Flower Oracle~Soft, well-balanced, love the images.

Healing with the Fairies~Lots of positive energy with this deck.

Wisdom of Avalon~Tremendous amount of insight and wisdom in this deck. Well named, IMO.

Skydancer

Lenormands .... Mystical, and Blue Owl mostly!!

Getting a Gypsy set pretty soon. That may prove interesting also.

Also Shustah Cards - now those are really interesting. Intuitive mostly - no real "solid" meanings. Just go with the flow. Spiritual. Short term. I like that.

*S*

Mi-Shell

Medicine Cards often in combination with the Sacred Path cards
or White Eagle Medicine Wheel cards
reason: readings for / with clients or public readings
on a personal level I also like to use the Wolf Pack cards (thanx Peace Pixie!!)