Which oracle deck do you use the most?

LisaW

My favorite is the Lenormand. I have the French Cartomancy which is lovely, but I use the Blue Owl deck every day. Sylvie's workshop and book have opened these wonderful cards up for me..and they're so darn accurate!

Solitaire: Skydancer had an extra book of Sylvie's up for sale or trade...
Speaking of manuals ....

I have an extra book of Sylvie's. This study group and all came at a time that I was on rather heavy pain killers and I managed to buy two of her books instead of just one.

I just came across it again - it's in totally NEW condition. I would like to sell to someone as it's a great book to learn with. It's $18. please - I have a thread over at Trading - you can buy it for that at Amazon; the only upside from me is that I would prefer checks or MOs.

Or PM me for trade options.
If someone is just starting out with the Lenormand and would like to get Sylvie's book just let me know! I'm keeping mine!!! I'm starting to write notes in it - a real 'work book'.

*S*

afrosaxon

I only have one oracle deck so far...the Dolphin Divination deck..

I will be getting another one within the next week as part of an exchange...I don't know what it is yet! ;)

FantasyWorld

Archangel Oracle Cards

Daily card drawn each morning

Why-very accurate/nothing random about them and a way of working with the Angels as well

6 Haunted Days

Lately it's been the Graven Images oracle by a long mile! Just love that deck and it's so full of layers and depth.

I still use my Witches Runes Cards (Jackson) daily though as more relating to my faith and spiritual path. All-time favourite.

Fairy Ring gets pulled out occassionally.

Grizabella

LisaW said:
Solitaire: Skydancer had an extra book of Sylvie's up for sale or trade...

Yep, but I missed it. :( I'll just keep watching the Trading forum and Amazon's used books. I doubt anyone is going to put it into the used books on Amazon for anything like a bargain, but it's worth watching.

The information people have given me here has been extremely helpful, though. I've been given some excellent information and links to follow up on.

Elysianfaery

I only have one oracle deck, and it's Sonia Choquette's Trust Your Vibes deck.

I bought them on a whim at a grocery store, and I've kinna surprised myself by using them a lot. I use them to get messages from my guides (and angels? still kinna mulling this one over :D).

I'm not a huge fan of the artwork, but the card that pops up usually fits the situation. It works well for me, especially when I want some quick guidance rather than having to meditate and get into the zone to hear them. :)

lark

LisaW...What is the Blue Owl deck?

My most used oracles are the Playing Card Oracle....Frouds Faieries...and my very favorite Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards.

firefrost

I love my Victorian Flower Oracle and my Ogham Celtic Oracle best, I think...

Lewen

I've been reading up on the Celtic Shaman Pack and enjoying the Graven Images Oracle courtesy of Nat as part of our oracle exchange, I love it! :) My old standby still is Ogham: The Celtic Oracle for some reason.