Time determination

SaucySiren

Hi,

What is the best way to determine a time frame using this deck? For example, When am I going to get a raise? or just determining a time frame from a spread?

StellarMyst

A link to help you...

Hi ss,

I might be able to help you, but I need a little more detail. What do you mean by "time determination?" There's a book Called "The Complete Book of Tarot Spreads" you can order. Just look under the "Books" section and locate it; from there you will be able to order the book. You might try one of the time-based spreads in the Tarot Spreads section.

Here's the link.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn/spreads/index.shtml

Hope this helps.

Yours,

StellarMyst

frelkins

some people look at the traditional attributions of the suits and the number. for example if the "outcome" card is pentacles, which is often associated with winter, you might say, "in the winter."

and if it is say, the 4 of pentacles, you might say, 4 months from now, in the winter, or the 4th week of winter, or whatever makes sense in the context of the rest of the reading. all these ideas require context.

SaucySiren

I've read a few different ways on how to determine the timing of a reading or outcome. Example, Swords-indefinite, wands-days, pentacles-months, cups-weeks and so on. I also read a good way to determine time is by the energy on the Knights cards in the deck you are using. The more energy on the card in the suit, the sooner the outcome. So, the Knight of Cups appears to be the most energetic so cups might represent days. With all of these different options I was just wondering if there are better methods based on the deck you are using. If so, what's the best one for this deck.

Thanks!