The World as "the one" - relationship

kuguinha

What do you think if you pull The World for an outcome for what will happen with you and a person? Like: Is this person for me?

I think The World is the final stage of everything. When the World makes itself known in the tarot deck you can be completely sure that true self-awareness and love of Life has been found.

starrystarrynight

It could be that the relationship will come full circle and end. More often than not in relationship readings I have done for others, that has been the case.

kuguinha

Could you explain it more? I didn't understand.

starrystarrynight

The World is the last card of the Fool's Journey as represented by the Major Arcana. When it appears, a situation--as it stands--ends. This often means that a relationship comes to a close, and the two people go their separate ways (represented by the re-occurrence of the Fool as the new phase of the situation.)

Sometimes, it appears when a new phase of a situation is about to happen (for instance, when a couple decides to get married or a married couple decides to divorce.) But, to me, it signals the end of a situation as it is--and often that translates to the end of a relationship in readings I have done for couples I have followed through readings for them over years.

nisaba

kuguinha said:
What do you think if you pull The World for an outcome for what will happen with you and a person?
Reaching a natural and happy conclusion: an ending that both people will at the time welcome.

Mellifluous

The relationship will end.

LovelyMissAries

It could mean you guys could travel together. Really, there's no way we can tell you what the card means... 'cause it's Tarot, and it's just as philosophical as it is psychological. You have to rely on your practicality and intuition to decide on a meaning for the cards in whatever combination they appear in.

Aladdin

The possibilities are endless, regardless of believing in 'The Fool's journey' or not.

WalesWoman

For me personally, it's meant the One... sometimes it meant the end, but then we worked it out and went beyond the crap. Which still meant it was the one, but first we had to end the old way of dealing with stuff and step beyond that.

GRAFLIX1

The World is Not Enough

The Fool transcends the Major Arcana into the realm of the Minor Arcana. The first encounter is the realm of Batons.

I would ascertain that you and your "friend" are transcending into a new phase of the relationship - together.

I have alluded elsewhere that sometimes you have to throw another card into the mix, and it is this next card that truly determines the outcome.

I wish you all the best and keep positive.

Cheers