Being called by the Faeries

Alta

I resisted buying this deck for the longest time. Just thought I could never relate to faeries. I finally bought it, then I didn't open it for a while. I opened it and did the exercises and still I resisted. hehe, those days are behind me. I am totally hooked. What a magical experience this deck is!

Jewel

*ROFLMAO* ahhhhh so they finally got you ;) ... hope we see you around here in the study group. Welcome to the world of Faery.

Athara

Yes! Yes!

I just got called by the bookstore: your 'Faeries Oracle' arrived.

Yes!

I thought it'd take 6 weeks or so... Make that much less!

Wheeeey!

Well, I'm off to the bookstore, I'll let you know how it worked out asap!

I can't wait...

faunabay

ROFLMAO

You'll fit right in with us in our faerie's group!!! :D

Please let us know what happens when you get them home!! :*

Athara

I will, in a couple of hours :).

Well, I'm finally leaving (my dad drives me).

See you soon!

:D

Alissa

Best wishes to you Athara! Looks like your Fae wanted to get to you quickly too, what a treat!

I look forward to reading your responses when you have a chance to play.

Jewel

.... ahhhhh .... and the magic of the Faeries continues ... just gotta love it!

Athara

Wow! They are... Amazing! I just don't know where to start! I want to read the book all at once, but the faeries tell me to slow it down, take my time with the first exercise...

The moment I opened the box and started to skim through the cards, 2 things happened at the same time. My bird, who was flying loose, banged into the window (he didn't do that in a long time) and at the same moment my rabbit, who was walking around, jumped into the trashbin! He never did that before... Amazing :). Poor little creatures, being bugged by the faeries...

I'm going shopping today, and I feel that I must take my faeries with me, so that they can get to know me and I can get to know them... I hope they'll be less mischievous... ;)

Thanks all, for convincing me to buy it. You'll hear from me alot from now on :).

Athara

Wow, my Spiral Tarot just arrived... Didn't expect that one till March (the Faery neither). Guess the Faeries want me to jump-start my Tarot/Divination 'career' with both the decks.

I'm not going shopping anyway, so I'll have my Saturday to discover the arts...

Jewel

Athara said:
The moment I opened the box and started to skim through the cards, 2 things happened at the same time. My bird, who was flying loose, banged into the window (he didn't do that in a long time) and at the same moment my rabbit, who was walking around, jumped into the trashbin! He never did that before... Amazing :). Poor little creatures, being bugged by the faeries...

~Giggles~ I believe they were just letting you know that they have ARRIVED! *LOL* ... I look forward to reading your exercises, I think you will love them!