Healing journeys with the faeries

Butterfly

Have your faeries led you on a healing journey? That seems to be the flavour of my relationship with the cards. Each day I ask, What step should I take today on my healing journey, and they lead away!
In the last few days, they've been able to communicate with out the cards, "whispering" requests and suggestions in my ear. They've always been demanding but this is different. At the moment they seem to be trying to perk up my energy levels and shake off fatigue. It started off with "drink more water", then something truly strange.
They have asked (or should that be demanded...LOL) that I wear a silver and amethyst fairy pendant at the base of my throat, trying to influence that chakra. Whenever I wear this pendant at my throat, I feel quite a lot of anger and become assertive, so maybe the amethyst is getting me to feel and acknowledge what I usually try to ignore. (Any insight as to amethyst/throat chakra would be wonderful!)
The last piece of advice was to switch to a low GI (glycaemic index) breakfast, giving me more sustained energy of a morning.
I'm finding this all truly bizarre, I've truly never experienced anything like this.
Has anyone had any similar experiences?

Jewel

Hi Butterfly!

I have not intentionally worked with the faeries on healing but I must say that having them along with me has brought some healing and happiness. The wispering you refered to I also experience, my faeries however seem more interested in what books I should read and what decks I need rather than my health *LOL*. Perhaps I need to engage them in this. Thank you for sharing!

Alissa

I haven't worked with my Fae directly to help heal, but I *have* noticed that They are protecting my family ... or at least that is what I believe. I wrote about this protection experience, starting at the second post here :

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10015

In any case, it's a long involved story, with several threads to follow, so I will let my previous words speak for themselves as to my own unique experience.

And I loved reading about your unique and healing relationship with your Fae. It never ceases to amaze me, how They can have a gentle, and positive, ripple effect over one's life.

sagitarian

wow

wow Alissa, hugs you tight, I'm glad that you had such a BEAUTIFUL experience. I have to say that soul shrinkers appearence is threatening to me, but yet, I've looked into his eyes and see a softer soul within. I think he is commonly misunderstood. The whole idea of don't judge a book by it's cover, don't judge him upon first glance. I think he reminds us that we have an ugliness to us to, who are we to judge. Be kind to all, wether they deserve it or not. There's something more to him that I can't put my finger on at the moment, but I'm going to wait until he feels it right to fully tell me his message. I see him as being protected by the faery godmother, her dear sweet loving soul, and the first faery to accept anyone and give anyone a blessing. I believe them to be CLOSE friends. I can definitely see how he would be a great protector. I'm so glad that you see him more gentle then he appears.

(By the way, I'm REALLY avoiding looking up what they "mean" in the book. I feel just fine with what they have to tell me, so far, I have yet to draw a blank like I do CONSTANTLY with any of my other decks. Honestly, they speak more to me then my H&R deck ever did, and that's saying A LOT!)

Alissa

Re: wow

sagitarian said:
wow Alissa, hugs you tight, I'm glad that you had such a BEAUTIFUL experience.

I'm avoiding looking up what they "mean" in the book. I feel just fine with what they have to tell me, so far, I have yet to draw a blank like I do CONSTANTLY with any of my other decks. Honestly, they speak more to me then my H&R deck ever did, and that's saying A LOT!)

Thank you! It was such an inspirational thing that I wanted to share it with anyone else who uses this deck.

And I totally support you avoiding the book's meanings ... I have found these Cards have plenty to say, and that approaching Them "fresh" each time (instead of with a plugged in explanation of what they "mean") can help me stay connected even more with this deck.

I'm so glad you're connecting so well with Them! I know you haven't had the "Fae-bug" all your life like me, but I think you've probably had enough experience with the astral realm to really welcome Them, and to more effectively work with Them when reading. They grow on ya huh?