Which TdM deck is this from?

upawell

Can anyone identify which TdM deck this Two/Pents card comes from?

25ggcgj.jpg

http://www.tarot-authentique.com/tarot-divination/excellence-marseilles-tarot.html

Much thanks,
upawell

upawell

Thank you so much, Kingdubrock and LRichard!

I take it this is the deck:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/grimaud-marseilles/

and that it can only be found on eBay?

I love the tri-colour scheme, though. Very striking. Stared at the Two/Pents and now feel compelled to get my first TdM deck.

Thank you both, again, for your help. :)

gregory

I never have.

Yet :)

Richard

.......Do most people tend to end up with duds when it comes to out of print TdM decks online?
I've ordered most of my decks from online sellers, including eBay. Never got a dud. However, shipping from Europe can be expensive.

The standard Grimaud is still in print, as far as I know. The publisher is now France Cartes. The blue color is considerably darker than that of the Dusserre edition, but even so it is a very beautiful deck, with excellent card stock.

Attachments

• grimaud2.jpg
    grimaud2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 124

upawell

I never have.

Yet :)

I've ordered most of my decks from online sellers, including eBay. Never got a dud. However, shipping from Europe can be expensive.

The standard Grimaud is still in print, as far as I know. The publisher is now France Cartes. The blue color is considerably darker than that of the Dusserre edition, but even so it is a very beautiful deck, with excellent card stock.

This bolsters my confidence. The more I read about the TdM, the more I want to get a deck and start exploring.

LRichard, thanks for the info on FC -- I shall look them up. This darker blue -- are there image comparisons of it online, do you know?

Thanks both very much for your help.

Richard

top row: Dusserre facsimile of early Grimaud
bottom row: standard Grimaud

Attachments

• comp1.jpg
    comp1.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 147
  • comp2.jpg
    comp2.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 143
  • comp3.jpg