Oracle Decks: originally titled Tarot Decks

cato

Tarot Decks

Hi I am a newbie at this site.
I am curious to know if anyone reads Animal Cards? I have recently started giving them a try. Felt I needed the extra challenge.
I use the Power Animal Oracle, Animal Wisdom and the Medicine Cards.

Maggiemay

I very much like the idea of using 'animal's' energy symbols in a deck even if I have not tried it yet.

What deck are you using?

Maggie :)

manda78

I just started using the White Eagle Medicine Wheel and the Druid Animal Oracle but I don't know much about it yet...I have a renewed interested because of these sets,though they're very interesting..
Manda

Debra Jean

cato said:
Hi I am a newbie at this site.
I am curious to know if anyone reads Animal Cards? I have recently started giving them a try. Felt I needed the extra challenge.
I use the Power Animal Oracle, Animal Wisdom and the Medicine Cards.

Hi Cato, I do. I started with the Medicine Cards (btw very good authors), got Animal Speak by Ted Andrews and I really like Steve Farmer's Power Animals book (he's the husband to Doreen Virtue). I just got into them last summer and what an experience I had through the summer and fall. For example I started seeing a lot of dragonflies and dragons. There was a documentary about Dragons on TV, Big lettering on a Dragon Lady in the newspaper. My friend and her son and I went shopping and he brought a dragon. Another day my girlfriend gave me a drink with two dragonflies on it. What are the chances of that?

I did my Animal Totem for the 4 directions.

Also I have been in a healing circle and we do some Shamanism where we listen to druming and go to the lower world to find our power animal. I don't do very well at it but then again it's because I don't do it enough. But it is fascinating.

I also saw my very first eagle, bear, it was just amazing when I opened myself up to the animal oracles and it really helped with different situations I was going through when I did a reading with them.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future about your insights into this very profound and ancient wisdom.

I haven't used them since last fall as I've been taking a correspondence Tarot Course but thanks for the reminder that I do have animal spirit guides to protect me - when I call on them.

Debra Jean