5 of swords reversed and judgement reversed as outcome

big sur

G6, when you say working it out do you mean together, alone or just in general?

Adelante

For me 5 of swords reversed means being hurt and even insulted, feeling like you've been wronged by someone, but eventually you decide to be the bigger person and to keep it to yourself, because you don't think a conflict will bring anything constructive in the situation. I would guess that deep down inside you still feel wronged and like an injustice was done to you by this friend, so you might be a little bit resentful. And the reversed Judgement signifies that inability to move on from that experience. You either need to forgive and forget or just to leave that person behind. However, in order to clear the air, you might need to tell the friend how you really felt.

G6

G6, when you say working it out do you mean together, alone or just in general?

Ive had 5 of Swords rx come up when the parties involved talk to each other and clear the air. It wasn't always some big deal either. It came up once when there was a difference in plans and the other person was annoyed I didn't agree to their way. Other times it's been more serious, but usually I get it when there is some issue and me and the other person are about to talk about it/clear the air. Doesn't indicate good or bad outcome just that it will be a conversation. Swords are about communication/thoughts. This has been my experience. Let us know the outcome of yours.

big sur

Oh hey all! I just saw these comments. I will let you know how it goes. I'm still feeling a little sore about it to broach the subject.

big sur

we're speaking again. it's stiff, but we're both playing nice, if not being super cautious. i made sure to communicate my intentions so that there was no confusion.

my friend helped me out in a big way, which did a lot to soften my feelings. he is a good guy, albeit a little immature. i see him as kind of a wild card, but still a positive light.