Devil. ace swords as location?

Ethereal

Rw deck used l all upright. Did a 6 card spread as to where someone was ..location
The devil perhaps where something unhealthy going on..sex drugsdrink..ace of swords wwhere drug use is too? Thinking the sword as a needle? Not sure really need help. Thanks all!

HeatherRose

Could they be in a hospital? Perhaps being held there because they need surgery, or they were cut, and need to be stitched or heal up a bit? Or because of drug use ended up in the hospital?

Ethereal

heatherrose: i was thinking the same thing, earlier. makes sense. because her mom has been calling around looking for her , and cant find her as of a few days ago. this person does use drugs and drink, and has recently had a relationship breakup. plus, she is not stable mentally. so, this is a definite possibility. thank you for responding!

decan

Or she could be with a "bad boy", someone who can give her a place to stay if it is a running away, but the Ace of Swords could show a lack of comfort and the Devil has of course some bad influences or intentions.

Nevertheless we are always too pessimistic when we look at the Devil, and are seeing the worst.
In a way nature (wild region) could be the Devil, and when people are accustomed to live in megacities, or even just in big cities, it isn't necessary easy.
Otherwise, streets in bad neighborhoods could be seen as the Devil + Ace of Swords.

Anyway I Hope she will be found in good health soon!

Ethereal

Decan: yes, staying with someone of bad influences for place to stay. She was living in the streets in a really bad area...that's spot on! Thanks for insight ..never saw devil ace swords as streets bad area; however very apt here. Thank u!

decan

At first I was thinking at the Devil as wild nature (possibly), and I came to think to "the urban jungle", therefore to streets bad area, in this context the Ace of swords could represent a knife (it's just an interpretation!).
Because she was living in the streets in a really bad area, she isn't necessarily far away from her home.

Ethereal

Decan: thanks again for the input; matter of a fact she has been known to carry a knife for that reason...she is in a bad area, and she is currently with family who have a home where she occasionally stays in that same bad area. Great insight!