Stalked by Queen of Pentacles for the PAST YEAR!

intuitivetarot

It came up again in a professional reading on PT jobs. After drawing many pentacle cards, the reader said, Self employment is best and Q/P is an individual I should look to for business support.

Problem is, the reader mixed my 2 business ideas into the energy of 1 card. :( Can she do that? Do teaching, cosmetics, salons, academics, and online business integrate Q/P's energy? What are general careers of Q/P?

rwcarter

I think you mean "integrate" not "ingratiate". Pentacles is the suit of learning, so teaching and academics fits. It's the suit of money, so online business fits. And it's the suit of health and the body, so cosmetics and salons fit. The QP could have any of those jobs. And I guess if she were a teacher in a cosmetology school with a side part-time business, she'd have all of those traits. :)

Thirteen

My gosh. Rodney is right. Q/Pents fits just fine for all of those. That is, if the sales, and business and teaching of cosmetics and salons is what you're into.

If you were working in a chemical company creating cosmetics for others to sell (and/or teaching this) then Queen/Wands for that chemical experimentation aspect would be better. And if you were, say, the person who answered questions from customers online, rather than the person selling things online--helping them to solve problems, then Queen/Swords might be better.

But running a business? Queen/Pents, check. Dealing in personal health/appearance? Queen/Pents, check. Teaching any of this to others? Queen/Pents, check. She loves pass her vast understanding of how to make oneself (or others) look/feel better.

intuitivetarot

I think you mean "integrate" not "ingratiate". Pentacles is the suit of learning, so teaching and academics fits. It's the suit of money, so online business fits. And it's the suit of health and the body, so cosmetics and salons fit. The QP could have any of those jobs. And I guess if she were a teacher in a cosmetology school with a side part-time business, she'd have all of those traits. :)

OH! I was expecting swords and cup cards (of which none were pulled). (Also, thanks for pointing out the typo!) I can see now why she interpreted the Q/P as a green light for an online tutoring business and as a female salon owner to maybe partner up with for retail cosmetics manufacturing. But I felt slightly disconnected with that conclusion.

Towards the end, she reinterpreted the first card--3/P--as a student finishing up college, which I am. My main focus is Archaeology. As a psychic medium, she also brought up some things that make me wonder if I accidentally misled her--can pentacles actually indicate Archaeology? Although I've seen her give readings to other people, I don't think I was very open to receiving messages during my reading because this was my very first professional reading.

rwcarter

Towards the end, she reinterpreted the first card--3/P--as a student finishing up college, which I am. My main focus is Archaeology. As a psychic medium, she also brought up some things that make me wonder if I accidentally misled her--can pentacles actually indicate Archaeology?
What do a lot of Archeologists do? Dig through rocks and sand to find fossils and lost civilizations (among other things I'm sure). Sounds like a very Pentacles profession to me! :)

Rodney

Thirteen

Is there some reason you don't want to be the Queen/Pentacles? You sound like being that is worrying you. :confused:

LifesALoofah

It came up again in a professional reading on PT jobs. After drawing many pentacle cards, the reader said, Self employment is best and Q/P is an individual I should look to for business support.

Problem is, the reader mixed my 2 business ideas into the energy of 1 card. :( Can she do that? Do teaching, cosmetics, salons, academics, and online business integrate Q/P's energy? What are general careers of Q/P?

If it helps any, she comes up to represent me while I'm in school (I'm a Nurse). She's a nurturing Queen and loves the kids! LOL! :p Health industry would be up her alley, like they said. Look at all the greenery and things growing around her! So earthy! LOL!!!!!

intuitivetarot

What do a lot of Archeologists do? Dig through rocks and sand to find fossils and lost civilizations (among other things I'm sure). Sounds like a very Pentacles profession to me! :)

Rodney

Awesome! She pulled 3/P, and I, shockingly enough, have been on exactly 3 digs so far.

Is there some reason you don't want to be the Queen/Pentacles? You sound like being that is worrying you. :confused:
Thanks for clarifying, and as much as I wouldn't mind being Q/P, the reader never said it's me. She said it would be a woman helping me, and at the time of the reading, she said it's a salon owner. However, after the reading, my intuition just wouldn't stop about my archaeological interests. Everywhere I went and everything I did, somehow it ended up being about my archaeological interests. It went on for about a week, until I posted my question, at which point I FINALLY had some peace because it forced to me take reassess my notes from the reading.
So now, I think the Q/P might be my Grandma, as she gave me an heirloom that's a coin, due to my interests. After she passed away, my Mom gave me another historical coin that she had owned. Incidentally, the reader had picked up on my Grandma as soon as she pulled the Empress(?) and towards the end, the reader kept said that there's something of hers that I have. I didn't say this, but the coins were what had popped into mind. The reader also kept saying that the empress card indicated only my Grandma's side...which confirms the heirloom aspect.

If it helps any, she comes up to represent me while I'm in school (I'm a Nurse). She's a nurturing Queen and loves the kids! LOL! :p Health industry would be up her alley, like they said. Look at all the greenery and things growing around her! So earthy! LOL!!!!!
Yes, very earthy! :) Later on, I did a clarifier Celtic cross reading for the Q/P. Weirdly enough, the crossing card was the Hierophant, which I usually take as traditions, but also elders, like advice from them. Also, in the Celtic cross version I used, there's an unknown; the unknown I pulled was 10/P, which was clarified by the judgement card. That confirmed my hunch because 10/P is something that's passed on, an heirloom, and it's a coin that was passed on, nonetheless. So 10/P clarified by the judgement card, to me, means 10/p has to do with someone who passed on.